The Member Marketing Manager will lead the development of member marketing strategies, plans and campaigns to appropriately position the company to our clients' members.
With a well-rounded marketing background and strong consumer experience, the person in this role will work closely with our member experience officer, member services, marketing, client services and other departments and serve as a marketing consultant to more effectively position ourselves to members and create a more engaging member experience. This will include developing a marketing plan, key messaging, member marketing collaterals and onboarding campaigns. The campaigns and collaterals may include FAQs, posters, flyers, health fair cards, intranet copy, member books/brochure, welcome letters, emails and more. This role will also support any member-related needs for products such as our mobile app, member web portal, clinical products and etc.
The ideal candidate will enjoy solving problems, developing creative solutions and collaborating with team members and internal customers. This person will also have plenty of opportunities to exercise well-developed writing and communication skills, manage and prioritize projects and thrive in a deadline driven environment. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who enjoys a team environment and wants to expand and grow his/her marketing skills and health care knowledge.
- Develop marketing strategies, plans, and campaigns to successfully position us to members and encourage member engagement
- Create member-related key messages
- Ensure the member messaging aligns with the corporate brand and overall company positioning and messaging
- Manage member marketing projects, campaigns and initiatives
- Develop member marketing content (brochure, flyer, poster, emails, case studies, intranet articles, blogs, social media posts, etc.) and manage its development, approval processes and distribution
- Manage our Facebook social media channel
- Refresh our member portal messaging and update it on a regular basis
- Gather and analyze consumer research data and trends to ensure our marketing efforts are up to date and effective. Share information with key stakeholders.
- Mine industry publications and internal data for statistics that can help support the member story and demonstrate value
- Build and maintain relationships with the member experience team, marketing, client services, member services and other internal stakeholders
- Manage team members, agency and vendor relationships
- Additional duties as assigned
- Some travel may be required
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
A minimum of a Bachelor's Degree is required preferably in Marketing, Business, and Public Relations, Journalism, Communications or an equivalent.
A minimum of five years of staff management and consumer marketing or communications experience, preferably in a health care related field. PBM experience is a plus. Prior experience with product marketing planning and strategy development, content creation, campaign development, execution and monitoring is required.