At Graphic Packaging International (NYSE: GPK), we produce the box you may have poured your child's cereal from this morning, the microwaveable tray that heated your lunch, the paper cup that held your coffee throughout the day, and the carrier of those bottles of craft beer you may enjoy tonight! We're one of the largest manufacturers of paperboard and paper-based packaging for some of the world's most recognized brands of food, beverage, foodservice, household, personal care and pet care products. Headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, we are a team of collaborative, innovative, passionate individuals who are committed to providing consumer packaging that makes a world of difference.
With almost 18,000 employees working in more than 70 locations in North and South America, Europe and the Pacific Rim, we strive to be an environmentally responsible leader in our industry and in the communities where we operate. We are committed to workplace diversity and offer compensation and benefits programs that are among the industry's best to reward the talented people who make our company successful.
If this sounds like something you would like to be a part of, we'd love to hear from you. Learn more about us at URL blocked - click to apply
Inspired Packaging. A World of Difference. POSITION SCOPE:
This role will provide financial leadership for the Logistics and Supply Chain Optimization teams. The key areas of focus will be logistics forecasting/reporting, driving continuous improvement efforts (cost optimization/efficiency) and supporting the annual planning processes.
POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES: ONGOING
- Provide financial leadership to the Logistics team (key business partner to the Logistics VP).
- Lead monthly reporting and forecast processes for GPI Logistics (North America) including identifying and analyzing key cost and volume drivers.
- Coordinate monthly business reviews with Supply Chain Leadership team.
- Collaborate with key business partners to develop and coordinate the annual long-range business plan (LRP).
- Drive logistics cost efficiencies by identifying areas of opportunity and collaborating with business partners on key initiative and ad hoc projects.
- Improve current processes and build dashboards to drive more effective and efficient analysis for the finance team, supply chain leadership, and business unit leadership.
- Responsible for coaching and development of one finance analyst (direct report).
- Provide support to the Freight/Logistics team when needed.
- Provide regular council and mentorship to analysts on the
POSITION SPECIFICATIONS: Required
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance or Mathematics
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office, primarily Excel, PowerPoint & Access
- 5+ yrs. of related finance experience
- Effective project management skills (planning, decision-making, prioritizing, timely completion...)
- Must be creative, resourceful, organized & able to work well independently & as part of a team
- Superior written & verbal communication skills
- Manufacturing experience
- MBA, CPA
- Hyperion or TM1 knowledge
- SAP experience including Financial Transactions
Graphic Packaging is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All candidates will be evaluated on the basis of their qualifications for the job in question. We do not base our employment decision on an employee's or applicant's race, color, religion, age, gender or sex (including pregnancy), national origin, ancestry, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic identity, genetic information, disability, veteran/military status or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law. URL blocked - click to apply
. Please apply at URL blocked - click to apply
Provide Financial Support
Provide Consultative Advice