At Vaco,we help you get the advantage over your competition! We match Accounting, Financial, IT and Administrative professionals with career growth opportunities; our recruiters have direct access to HR departments and hiring managers. We have an excellent opportunity for a Collections Specialist to support the Sales and Marketing efforts of a growing company.
Apply with Vaco, and we will be your personal advocate! We will promote your strengths and help prepare you for your interview, supplying you with key information about our client. We will provide you with access to market trends, compensation expectations, company culture and growth opportunities that are perfect for you! Find your best fit through Vaco today!
As a Collections Specialist, you will be responsible for fulfilling and tracking all Products, Sales and Marketing requests for samples, mock-ups and product renderings for the Sales and Marketing team and broker network. You will manage and distribute marketing administrative materials such as specification and pricing forms, Sales & Operation notes, product fact sheets, sell sheets and brand presentations. You will be responsible for responding to daily customer inquiries using database, email, telephone and/or written correspondence in a timely, accurately and efficient manner.
Other responsibilities of the Collections Specialist role include
The duties of a Collections Specialist include collection calls and/or correspondence in a fast paced goal oriented collections department.
- Providing customer service regarding collection issues, process customer refunds, process and review account adjustments, resolve client discrepancies and short payments.
- Responsible for monitoring and maintaining assigned accounts- Customer calls, account adjustments, small balance write off, customer reconciliations and processing credit memos.
- Accountable for reducing delinquency for assigned accounts.
- Perform other assigned tasks and duties necessary to support the Accounts Receivable Department.
- Enlist the efforts of sales and senior management when necessary to accelerate the collection process.
- Must communicate & follow up effectively with sales dept regarding customer accounts on a timely basis.
- Establish and maintain effective and cooperative working relationships with dealers and sales.
Maintain Indexed Record