PART-TIME SECURITY NEEDED
WEEKEND SHIFTS AVAILABLE!
Looking for extra work to put some CASH in your pockets?
SECURITAS SECURITY SERVICES is looking for extremely friendly individuals to fill customer service security guard positions in areas near you. The ideal candidate would possess a positive attitude and professional demeanor at all times. These positions require individuals to be on their feet for long periods of time standing and walking.
Starting pay rates at $11.82/hr
Position available in Menomonie, WI
*additional hours may be available pending availability*
EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY TO SUPPLEMENT YOUR INCOME!
- Extensive training programs
- Dedicated Region and Area Management staff to support you!
- Career growth opportunities!
- COMPANY PAID UNIFORMS!
TYPICAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Access control- monitor cctv, entries/exits
- Patrols premises- walking rounds of facility
- Reports suspicious activity
- Responds in emergency situations
- Preserves order
- The ability to utilize a tablet, computer or smartphone.
- With or without reasonable accommodation, the physical and mental requirements of this job may include the following: seeing, hearing, speaking, and writing clearly. Occasional reaching with hands and arms, stooping, kneeling, crouching and crawling. Frequent sitting, standing and walking, which may be required for long periods of time, and may involve climbing stairs and walking up inclines and on uneven terrain. Additional physical requirements may include, frequent lifting and/or moving up to 10 pounds and occasional lifting and/or moving up to 25 pounds.
- Must be able to meet and continue to meet any applicable state, county and municipal licensing and permit requirements for Security Officers and armed security work and specific protective device and weapons qualifications.
- Required to utilize rapid and effective judgment in responding to unusual or emergency situations using appropriate escalation of force level.
- Must be able to work diligently in fast paced environments
MINIMUM HIRING STANDARDS:
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have a reliable means of communication (i.e., pager or phone).
- Must have a reliable means of transportation.
- Must have the legal right to work in the United States.
- Must have the ability to speak, read, and write English.
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED. If not, must be willing to complete the GED program within six months.
- Must be willing to participate in the Company's pre-employment screening process, including drug screen and background investigation.
Don't miss YOUR opportunity to earn some extra CASH!!!