$62500.00 to $75000.00 yearly
Practical candidates looking for Accounting Manager work will be interested in this position, if they have a knack for multi-tasking and taking a hands-on approach to all areas of general ledger accounting. This is a position that will make you feel appreciated in your day-to-day work and be rewarded for your efforts. You will succeed in this Accounting Manager position with a burgeoning, innovative CPA Firm by working closely with multiple clients as you help manager their daily accounting, reporting and related duties. Based in the Indianapolis, Indiana area, this Accounting Manager position is a terrific opportunity for full-time employment. Apply today with Robert Half Finance!
Your responsibilities in this role
- Manage accounting processes for areas such as AP, AR, Payroll, Cash, etc.
- Possessing a thorough knowledge of enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems is valuable
- Manage through month-end close and financial reporting
- Assist in preparing GAAP financial statements through data analysis, document preparation, integrity validation, and reconciliation processes
- Regularly review and inspect balance sheets and income statement accounts owned by the Senior Accountant
- Critical thinking, problem solving, ability to work independently
- 5+ years of recent relevant financial experience
- Working knowledge of enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems is valuable
- Adeptness in account reconciliation
- Financial reporting experience
- Proficiency in month end closings
- General familiarity with QuickBooks Pro
- Practical knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Solid understanding of journal entries
- Demonstrated knowledge of Accounts Receivable (AR)
- Accounts Payable (AP) experience highly desired
- General ledger experience
- CPA/MBA preferred
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or equivalent degree and/or experience
- Proven technical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a customer service mindset
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled finance and accounting professionals in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local office at
or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/finance to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
By clicking 'Apply Now' you are agreeing to Robert Half [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Accounting Manager/Supervisor.