To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Bowling Green, KY 42103
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
IT Associate (POS Analyst) – Western Kentucky University
Aramark • Bowling Green, KY
Posted 26 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
About AramarkAramark (NYSE: ARMK) proudly serves Fortune 500 companies, world champion sports teams, state-of-the-art healthcare providers, the world's leading educational institutions, iconic destinations and cultural attractions, and numerous municipalities in 19 countries around the world. Our 270,000 team members deliver experiences that enrich and nourish millions of lives every day through innovative services in food, facilities management and uniforms. We operate our business with social responsibility, focusing on initiatives that support our diverse workforce, advance consumer health and wellness, protect our environment, and strengthen our communities. Aramark is recognized as one of the World's Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE, as well as an employer of choice by the Human Rights Campaign and DiversityInc. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Role – Support all aspects around Point of Sale (POS) maintenance and critical business applications at all WKU Restaurant Group venues. Adheres to consistent process and standardizations which enhance the overall IT value proposition. Strong customer service, communication skills, analytical and problem solving skills required
Essential tasks and responsibilities
- Managing, administering and supporting POS system
- Hardware troubleshooting and installation, software programming
- Proactively maintains systems and executes preventative maintenance plans. Monitors system status and reacts to issues as they arise.
- Micros system liaison with WKU who manages the Micros system for campus dining
- Maintain relationship with HQ IT team
- Hardware installation and troubleshooting
- Report gathering and distribution as needed
- Maintain and track Aramark computer and IT equipment
- Video menu board troubleshooting, maintenance and oversight
- Oversight of Kronos system as it pertains to hardware management and data lines
- Security camera troubleshooting, maintenance and oversight
- Create and maintain troubleshooting self-help manuals for RG locations, WKU Catering and concessions
- Assigning and maintaining Micros employee ID cards
- Able to address issues and provide detailed information to management for support
Additional job functions
- Complete special projects as needed as requested by direct supervisor
- Strong computer skills and proficiency – Microsoft Office programs
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills, organizational skills and attention to detail
- Associates degree or experience equivalent is preferred
- Experience in technical problem resolution, integration, support and training
- Experience with Micros POS systems is desired and good working knowledge of PC hardware and related peripheral integration and Windows operating systems and Appetize systems
- Ability to work and stand for extended periods of time
- Must be willing to work event based hours as needed which may include some nights and weekends