World Class Assisted Living Memory Care Community is presently seeking Licensed Vocational Nurses (LVN's) to join our clinical team in Berkeley, CA!
At Silverado, we give LIFE to those affected by Alzheimer's and other memory impairing diseases. We are committed to providing a homelike environment, where the residents and their families can enjoy the maximum level of independence, while achieving the highest quality of life, with the safety, dignity, and respect they deserve. Whether you are just starting your clinical career or you have years of experience, we want you to know…. Silverado is different. Our clinical associates join Silverado for the culture and the opportunity to build long-lasting relationships with residents, families and associates.**PM Shift- 2PM to 10:30PM Summary of Major Functions:
- The LVN/LPN will have direct supervisory responsibilities for Certified Nursing Assistants and Caregivers overseeing the care provided to residents at a Silverado assisted living Community.
- Hours and shifts of duty may vary.
- This position may require working varying hours and will likely include weekend and holiday duty.
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing; current state nursing license; evidence of training in CPR.
- Six months in a skilled nursing or assisted living facility working with the demented, geriatric or disoriented residents preferred.
- Knowledge of or willingness to learn state and federal regulations governing nursing care.
- Strong oral and written communication abilities.
- One year of experience supervising others to include: setting performance expectations, coaching, motivating, promoting collaboration and teamwork, promoting company culture, managing change, providing performance feedback, delegating effectively, resolving conflicts, etc.
To apply, please visit our website at URL blocked - click to applyURL blocked - click to apply walk-in to our community located at 2235 Sacramento Street, Berkeley CA 94702.
- Excellent organization skills required.
- Exhibits empathetic communication style with residents, families and co-workers.
- Must have valid driver’s license, good driving record, and current auto insurance.
- Must be able to speak, read and write English.
- Must be comfortable working in an environment with pets and assisting in the care of community pets, including, but not limited to, dogs, cats, and birds.
- Willing to demonstrate passion and ability to work with people with Alzheimer’s disease and other dementia-related disease.
At Silverado, we sincerely appreciate our Associates! Silverado has been awarded the Best Place to Work Award in both Texas and Southern California! Silverado offers competitive pay and great benefits for our full-time associates including:
Health & Well-Being Benefits:
- Wide range of Medical, Dental, Vision Plans
- Silverado Strong - Total Wellbeing Program with the ability to earn incentives*
Financial Protection Benefits:
- Company Paid Life, AD&D, Long-Term Disability
- Voluntary accident, hospital and critical illness plans, legal plans*
- 401k Plan*
Learn more about our Silverado Benefits: http://www.silveradobenefits.com
To maintain our world class standard, all offers of employment with Silverado are contingent upon a satisfactory background check as well as drug screening, a physical and TB testing (if required for the position). Silverado also uses E-Verify to confirm work authorization with both the Social Security Administration and the Department of Homeland Security.
*Available for both full time & part time associates
Licensed Vocational Nurses
Licensed Practical Nurse