**Client Support Associate – Entry Level**
Our client, a Fortune 500 Financial Services Company, is looking for several individuals who are looking for an entry level position. This is an excellent opportunity to start out in a large corporate organization with the potential to advance.
The ideal candidate will have the ability to analyze and process large volumes of applications daily and be able to communicate effectively to our client’s customers.
The Client Support Associate position plays a key role in the organization through working with internal service and sales partners and external partners to facilitate the processing and issuing of annuity applications.
- Promoting an outstanding producer and customer experience through handling of case work, inbound and outbound calls and email correspondence.
- As a member of this high-performing New Business team, you will be part of a collaborative, faced paced environment.
- Demonstrate ownership, urgency and responsiveness in assisting producers (Brokerage General Agency Staff, Financial Advisors, etc) and internal sales team with service related requests, via telephone and e-mail
- Carefully manage new business cases through the new business process to ensure successful placement of the business
- Review, process and enter data into our clients administrative database
- Follow up with various clients to validate and confirm specific information
- Cross-reference images and update various policies to ensure proper compliance
- Maintain quality, service and production metrics
- Offer World-Class service by providing complete and accurate information to clients in a multi-task, high-pressure environment that requires attention to detail
- Meet and exceed production, attendance, quality and service goals
- Follow proper client and state regulations to ensure compliance with appropriate guidelines
- Bachelors Degree (preferred)
- Professional Demeanor
- Problem Solving and Decision Making Skills
- Initiative: Demonstrate a "self-started" behavior and a willingness to help others
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Quick learner in a fast-paced environment
Troubleshooting (Problem Solving)