Are you ready for your next challenge? We are seeking top talent to join the Rollins team!
The Paralegal will assist and support counsel and field locations in various areas: contract review and management, entity management and governance, licensing and permitting, vendor questionnaires, trademark portfolio management, franchise activities, and other miscellaneous corporate matters. Provide technical and business expertise to management and internal customers regarding legal issues in assigned substantive areas.
[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Paralegal I a global consumer and commercial service company. We provide the most accurate, comprehensive, and efficient pest management services for both residential and commercial customers. Rollins’ family of brands are in a recession-resistant business and have amazing careers to offer…and you’ll see we are so much more than bugs!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide support to attorneys in receiving, reviewing and responding to inquiries regarding contracts and agreements.
- Act as liaison with the field on incoming contracts and other requests including assistance with (1) questions about, and completion of customer questionnaires and other customer-related forms sent in by the field and (2) questions about different government forms required by the applicable state, county, city, etc.
- Review customer or vendor history of incoming contracts; redline as appropriate.
- Draft and review non-disclosure agreements.
Entity Management Support
- Manage all filings with corporate services vendor (DBAs, state qualifications, etc.) from start to finish (i.e., take request, complete forms, instruct filing, advise of completion).
- Manage corporate database of subsidiaries (upload files, populate data fields, etc.).
- Prepare reports from systems as requested/necessary
- Consult and assist with entity formation, officer slate, etc.
- Prepare meeting minutes, resolutions and consents for domestic subsidiaries.
- Assist in retrieving/obtaining necessary documents and other information for international formations, dissolutions, and other activities.
- Assist with certain licensing applications/registrations/renewals
- Ensure annual reports (filed by Tax Department) reflect accurate officer, director, and other information
- Maintain corporate seals; provide seals on approved documentation as necessary
- Assist with governance matters for public corporation
- Audit and filing of UCC statements for franchises
- Assist outside counsel with state franchise registrations
- Assist with domestic and foreign trademark prosecution and maintenance
- Monitor and review trademark watch results and flag any problematic entries
- Manage internal customer satisfaction surveys/feedback process.
- Assists in the development and maintenance of standard files (electronic) protocols
- Assists in the maintenance of department records
- Performs other duties as assigned by General Counsel, Assistant General Counsel-Corporate, Senior Managing Attorney(s), or other Corporate attorney(s).
- Develop self-service tools and conduct training for internal stakeholders or business partners on a variety of legal, contractual, and compliance issues
Possess and exercise (i) good independent judgment and discretion, strategic planning, and analytic skills to render objective business decisions; (ii) strong interpersonal skills, including diplomacy and flexibility, with the ability to communicate effectively across the organization with individuals at all levels of seniority, including executive management; (iii) strong project management, customer service, and organizational skills; (iv) can work well independently as well as part of a team and can prioritize multiple matters; and (iv) (proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, Teams), Adobe Acrobat Pro; familiarity with CounselLink and/or CSC is a plus).
Challenging position with a financially stable and reputable company
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, maternity & life insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match, employee stock purchase plan
- Employee discounts, tuition reimbursement, dependent scholarship awards
- PTO ( Paid Time Off)
Voted Top Workplaces 5 years in a row by The Atlanta Journal-Constitution!
Are you ready to take your CAREER to the next level?
Requirements: We require the ability to pass a drug screen and background check. Candidates must also have the ability to perform the requirements of the job with or without accommodations. Experience
- 1 - 2 years: Paralegal experience
- Certificate from an ABA approved paralegal program or equivalent experience
- Problem solving
- Organization Strategies
- Microsoft Office
- Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
- Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
- Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
- Innovative: Consistently introduces new ideas and demonstrates original thinking
- Growth Opportunities: Inspired to perform well by the chance to take on more responsibility
- Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization
- Goal Completion: Inspired to perform well by the completion of tasks
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
See job description
- Complex Problem Solving
- Interpersonal Skills
- Microsoft Office