MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
This position's primary responsibility is to ensure deliverables fall within the applicable scope and budget. You will be responsible for assisting in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
My client is one of the largest retail E-Commerce companies in the world. With over $500 Billion USD in revenue a year, they have successfully grown into a company to watch out for!
In this position you will:
- Responsible for all managerial and administrative aspects of multiple projects including: design professional management, GC management, change order review, pay applications review, cost reporting, schedule management and more.
- Ensure projects are running smoothly with the knowledge and ability to quickly dissect and handle issues that arise in the field.
- Conduct regularly scheduled meetings with the GC and design team.
- Conduct site visits (travel required) and prepare reports for record.
- Organize, plan, and manage multiple activities to accomplish desired results.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Management or related field
- 5 plus years of experience, preferably with General Contractor
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, Outlook, MS Project and Procore
- Ability to read and understand architectural/engineering plans
- Strong analytical and financial skills
- Great interpersonal skills and ability to multitask.
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- opportunity to grow
- Competitive compensation offered
- Health, vision and dental insurance provided