Are you looking to expand your career and be a part of a successful team? Are you driven, self-motivated and customer focused? If you enjoy working closely with clients, developing long-term relationships, constantly challenging yourself, and providing superior customer service and expertise, then we would like to talk to you! Our well established and growing financial firm in Boca Raton, FL is seeking to add an Associate Advisor to our Team!
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Series 65 license preferred
- Insurance license preferred
- 1+ years’ experience as a licensed service associate
- Working knowledge of various investment products including qualified accounts, retirement products and ROTH Conversions
- Technology savvy: initiative to learn, explore, and implement new technology
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office; solid understanding needed with Excel and PowerPoint
- Understanding of RIA compliance rules policies and procedures
- Good personal appearance and habits
- Must be able to successfully pass both criminal and financial background checks
- Personable, professional, confident, flexible, detailed, and quick worker
- Ability to multi-task and handle interruptions without getting flustered
- Experience working in a team environment
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Supporting Financial Advisor with all aspects servicing new and existing business
- Play a key role in pre-appointment preparation for prospect clients
- Use and analysis of financial planning technology
- Creation of Investment plan proposals
- Working with back-office compliance on Investment Plan approvals based on clients’ objectives, income needs risk tolerance assessment, and IPS.
- Collaborating with new account processor on opening & transferring assets.
- Strategy and Review sessions on existing clients while using Tamarac for client performance reports
- Portfolio rebalancing
- Processing general client service requests:
- Money movement – wires, check requests, transfers, setting up money-links and standing instructions, processing deposits, etc.
- Reporting, communicating, and processing RMDs
- Preparing performance and tax reports for clients
- Answering general account inquiries
- Act as a liaison between clients, financial advisor, and direct custodian (Charles Schwab)
- Assisting Advisors in multiple areas and special projects, including seminar and advertising events.
- Trading: back-up to lead trader utilizing the Charles Schwab trading platform
This position will require utilizing numerous 3rd party sites and software programs including (training provided):
- RIA custodial & trading platform: Charles Schwab
- Reporting software: Tamarac
- T-Value / SIPS
- Redtail CRM
- Retirement Analyzer
- MoneyGuide Pro
- Holistaplan – tax analyzer
- Office: Excel & Powerpoint
HOURS: Full Time Position working in Boca Raton office
$55,000 - $65,000- Based on Experience
Benefits – YOU BET!
Option of Vision & Dental
Retirement Plan – Yes, it is what we do!
Simple IRA with a match
Need some time!
2 Weeks PTO
Company Retreat if we meet our goals!
Presented by Advisor Employee Services Thank you for your interest in the Associate Advisor role. Advisor Employee Services, a consulting firm located in Overland Park, Kansas, represents the top 1% of financial advisors in all 50 states in their hiring needs. Please take a moment to explore our website and the services provided. We are not a staffing firm, but together have built a reputable and continuously expanding business model which allows us to pinpoint the exact personnel needs of these established financial advisors. If you feel that you have the skills it takes for the position responsibilities listed, please apply today!
- Confident And Emotionally Stable
- Customer Relationship Management
- Customer Service
- Electronic Trading Platform