To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Akron, OH 44301
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
OnPremise Sales Rep
Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated • Akron, OH
Posted 1 day ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Functional Area: Sales
Posting Locations: Akron
On-Premise Sales Representative
REFRESH your career by joining our exceptional Sales & Merchandising team! Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated (CCBCC), the largest independent bottler in the US, is looking for an On-Premise Sales Representative!
Things you should know about working as an On-Premise Sales Representative:
The On-Premise Sales Representative (OPSR) manages and maximizes gross margin and ensures customer satisfaction in existing and new On-Premise accounts, including bottle/can/premix/LMP post mix customers, within a specific territory.
What would success look like?
Identifies and executes against priorities, including but not limited to:
- New business opportunities focusing on competitive accounts and top opportunities
- Package and brand availability
- Management of equipment placements and removals
- Marketing and merchandising activation
- Management of pricing and full-service commissions, contract fulfillment, accounts down and 12 week no buys and issue resolution
- Manages and maximizes gross margin from the sales of bottle/can/premix/LMP post mix, and ancillary products by managing existing customer base
- Targets and develops selling strategies for prospective accounts, both dry and competitive
- Maximizes profitable new account development by selling in proper packages/brands, assigning proper pricing/commissions and ancillary product sell in to new accounts
- Ensures new accounts meet CCBCC gross margin standards and takes the appropriate actions when an account falls below the required level
- Be able to achieve the CCBCC "Look of Success" in assigned accounts
- Manages up to 1,000 customers per territory
- Plans territory management on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis to ensure effective time management and customer follow-up
- Develops relationships with and educate internal customers on the goals and objectives of On Premise by providing specific communication on strategies, opportunities and business results
- Demonstrates leadership skills and seeks self-development through continuous learning
- Industry knowledge with some experience in soft drinks
- Problem solving/solution analysis skills
- Attention to detail and organizational skills
- Strong selling and relationship development skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Valid driver's license for state of residence
- BA/BS Degree
All candidates will be subject to pre-employment testing: Background Check, Drug Screen, and Physical Abilities Test (if applicable).
CCBCC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.