Position Type: Full Time/Part-Time
Job Type: Non-Exempt
Harbor Group Management Company is an established real estate investment/property management company headquartered in Norfolk, Virginia with approximately $4 billion in assets in multifamily residential, commercial, and retail properties throughout the United States and abroad.
Job Summary: We are looking for a concierge for our community. The concierge will hold one of the most important positions in our community. The ideal candidate will have outstanding customer service skills, monitor lobby activity and maintain luxury curb appeal. Are you the one?
The concierge will…
- tackle new problems and see them through until the end. Demonstration and an understanding of the importance of following through, showing residents, vendors and prospects care and attention.
- deliver strong and articulate verbal communication. Both in-person and over the phone, the concierge must be able to provide information, direction, and instruction – along with have quality and helpful conversations.
- demonstrate writing and speaking abilities that are well developed and have a mastery in engaging and connecting with others.
- manage time effectively and demonstrate organizational skills while juggling multiple tasks such as phone messages, resident packages, escorting guests or maintenance requests. Manage all of this while maintaining composure and positivity.
- demonstrate patience and the ability to maintain poise and a high level of customer service to all residents, vendors and prospects entering the community.
- ensure that the highest quality of the community is maintained. This will be achieved through routine inspections.
High School diploma or equivalency (GED) required. Related experience in a property management, hotel, retail or restaurant is preferred. There are both full-time and part-time concierge opportunities available at Harbor Group Management Co. LLC. covering a variety of shifts - which could include morning, evening, weekend or overnight. This is a great position to gain valuable experience in the property management industry.
Harbor Group Management Co., LLC. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.