To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Dunwoody, GA 30338
- Kay Shah
- Phone: 470-865-6995
- Phone:: 404-601-3316
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
JDC Group • Dunwoody, GA
Posted 24 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
The EPBCS and FCCS Administrator will be responsible for the on-going health of the Oracle Cloud Environment. This position will work closely with the FP&A and Accounting teams to ensure the accuracy of reporting at the management and executive level. A deep understanding of the planning process within a retail environment both conceptually and within the Oracle Cloud tools will help to identify efficiencies and best practices in these areas. The ability to quickly perform ‘what if’ analysis
RESPONSIBILITIES: (Top 5 should cover 80% of the important job functions)
- Working with the Finance and Accounting teams to facilitate the Planning and Consolidation process for the organization.
- Identifying opportunities to enhance the process and system, with the ability to effectively communicate ideas to the team
- Help to define and maintain a data governance process to provide stability and data integrity across financial systems
- Ability to understand future brands’ processes and map this to the EPBCS and FCCS to allow for a seamless on-boarding of additional brands
- Configuring, scripting, testing, troubleshooting new requirements and on-going processes and integrations
Analytical & Technical Functions:
- Ability to configure EPBCS and FCCS
- Technical knowledge to maintain and create complex scripting to support calculations within the tool
- Ability to troubleshoot the root cause of an issue and communicate a solution to resolve and eliminate future occurrences.
- Perform analysis of business requirements to determine appropriate solution and approach
- Provide root cause analysis to resolve system issues
- Lead project initiatives as the Planning and Consolidation expert
- Participate in the design, build, testing, conversion and implementation phases of a system development life cycle
- Adhere to processes, templates and department guidelines to deliver high quality products
- Is fluent and strictly follows the processes necessary to comply with audit and change management requirements
- Collaborate with other Technology professionals to ensure project outcomes align with priorities and direction
- Understanding of P&L, balance sheet and cash flow
- Strong understanding of how a chart of accounts in structured, reported on and consolidated
- Understanding of how to budget and plan a decentralized workforce across all 50 states
- Create detailed functional documents and assist in systems integration and system testing, while maintaining system standards.
- Partner with developers to ensure product fulfills business needs early in the development process
- Display energy and initiative in solving problems, be agile in your approach
Required Minimum: Bachelor’s degree in Finance or related area
Preferred: PMP Certified or some level of training in Project Management principles
Required Minimum: 1-2 full life cycle implementations of Oracle Cloud EPBCS and FCCS in a retail, muti-location environment. Oracle Certification in this area.
Preferred: Held a position within the Finance area of an organization or had a support role within IT supporting Oracle Cloud Financials.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS OR ABILITIES:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task effectively
- Self-starter that can work independently to achieve results
- Strong team orientation and interpersonal skills
- Well-organized, excellent attention to detail
- Strong knowledge of Oracle Cloud EPBCS and FCCS
- Strong knowledge of best practice SaaS implementation and support methodology
- Experience working with decentralized teams, vendors and off-shore development teams
- Ability to maintain composure in highly stressful situations