Mommy Jobs Online ([ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Executive Administrative Assistant) executive assistants are responsible for providing a wide variety of support services to clients. The EA may delegate some or all of his/her work, acting as a single point of contact for other EAs when applicable. Often, the EA serves in the role of an executive assistant, personal assistant or administrative assistant to clients. THIS IS A PART-TIME POSITION AND CANDIDATES MUST RESIDE IN THE USA.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE MUST POSSESS THE FOLLOWING CORE SKILLS:
- Strong administrative and organizational skills
- Professional verbal and written communication
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to perform data entry and analysis
- Minutes and notes taking
- Calendar management and scheduling
- Telephone and conference calling
- Strong work ethic
- Working knowledge of MS Office including Excel, Word, Outlook, and Powerpoint
- Associates degree or some college preferred
OTHER POSSIBLE SKILLS:
- Online research
- Social media monitoring and scheduling
- Blog writing
- Sales support
- Travel research
- Web design
- IT support and web maintenance (WordPress, SquareSpace, etc.)
- Internet marketing including email and forum management
- A workstation located in a room with a door to avoid distractions.
- If necessary, babysitting services are arranged to provide a time slot of undisturbed, focused attention to details.
- Laptop or desktop computer
- High-speed internet connection
- Mobile/smartphone device
- Telephone connection
- Tablet, iPad or similar (optional)
This is an independent contractor (1099) position and compensation is based on a per client basis.
Job Type: Contract
- High school or equivalent
- Administrative Assistant: 1 year
Pay: $23.00 - $27.00 per hour
Please visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Executive Administrative Assistant and click on Join Now and select the Clerical WAH Job Bank Registry to become a lifetime member to get connected with this client. Please email us your resume after you have registered to become an agent with your qualifications and work history.
Please reference agent id code MJOLAmyR on your registration submission.
Mommy Jobs Online is accepting pre-screening interviews, so please call [ Phone number blocked ] - Click here to apply to Executive Administrative Assistant and ask for Kimberly.
Jobseeker Live Chat - [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Executive Administrative Assistant
Office Experience and Home
Hardworking And Dedicated