Put your mastery of administrative duties to good use as an Executive Assistant to a management team. Come take the skills and experiences you already have and develop them further in a professional and engaging environment. This Executive Assistant role is located in the Columbus, Ohio area and is a short-term contract / temporary to hire employment opportunity.
- Familiarity with using the internet for research tasks
- Hands-on experience with Office Administration
- Administrative Office experience highly valued
- Previous experience working with Microsoft PowerPoint
- Google Calendar experience
- Foundational knowledge in Google Drive
- Google Sheets experience highly desired
- General familiarity with Maintain Calendar
- Practical knowledge of Managing Calendar
- Deep understanding of Google Docs
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Good understanding of Calendar Management
- Prior experience with Office Calendar
- Earlier work involving Electronic Calendar
- Background working with Manage Calendar
- Slack experience preferred
- Adeptness in Maintain Calendar
- Comprehension of navigating basic office equipment and protocols
- Multiple Calendar experience highly preferred
- Expertise in Google Cloud Platform
- Demonstrated knowledge of Managing Calendar
- Excellent social skills, project coordination experience and the ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, as well as outside clients and vendors
A dynamic company is seeking an individual to support senior management at an influential and progressive company. Receive fair compensation and grow your career in this amazing opportunity. If you are a driven individual who is passionate about growing your career as an Executive Assistant in a quality environment, we would love to hear from you! Contact us today!
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Executive Assistant and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Executive Assistant for more information.