$70000.00 to $90000.00 yearly
Do you thrive in challenging, fast-paced environments? Are you excited about the chance to be part of a renowned company? Robert Half Finance has an exciting job match for you. The Senior Accountant furthers the company's goals through the preparation and consolidation of financial statements, the analysis and reconciliations of accounts, and the analysis of cash flow, as well as the creation of budgets and forecasts, preparation of audits, and management of internal control maintenance and regulatory reporting. Candidates must be highly skilled at analytics. In addition to the solid compensation and benefits, this full-time position offers the possibility of growth.
- Participate in various department-wide initiatives
- Provide analysis on financial results (trends, performance metrics, benchmarks)
- Prepare monthly consolidated P&L and Balance Sheet flux analysis for management reporting
- Present Balance Sheet account reconciliations
- Delegate resources to Ad-hoc projects as necessary
- Complete monthly accounting close procedures and deliverables that includes journal entries, reconciliations, and reports in the compensation area in compliance with GAAP
- Work with business partners to ensure compliance with corporate accounting policies, procedures and controls and provide support on special requests
- Provide assistance in coordinating quarterly reviews and testing with internal and external
- Dedication to continuously improve the automation of the accounting and reporting process
For Consideration please send a copy of your resume to Email blocked - click to apply
- Ability to work in a dynamic and changing environment
- Skilled at time management
- General ledger experience
- Monthly Financial Statements experience
- Budgeting experience
- Microsoft Excel experience
- Prior experience in a public accounting environment is highly valued
- Commitment and abilities to meet critical business deadlines
- Excellent written/verbal communication and organizational skills
- Experience with ERP systems
- The ideal candidate will be highly-skilled with exceptional analytical, quantitative and social skills
- Detailed and have the ability work independently
- BA/BS in Accounting, CPA credentials are preferred
- Self-starter and strong ethical standards
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.