To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Corona, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
CIRCOR International, Inc • Corona, CA
Posted 3 days ago
The position will support Group Finance department in budgetary, forecasting and planning processes. This role will also provide accurate and timely financial reporting, focus on global consolidation activities and be liaison among business units, group and Corporate headquarter.
- Work closely with multiple business units to prepare and consolidate financial reports, analyse monthly results and provide variance commentary.
- Build and maintain financial and operational templates for routine reporting, presentation and analysis.
- Prepare trend and comparison reports such as: Daily sales/order/cash, Weekly performance, Headcount, Capital spending, Account Receivables and various.
- Assist in preparing monthly presentation to executives.
- Compile and prepare ad-hoc projects, analysis and audit as needed.
- Functional/Technical Skills - Strong knowledge of US GAAP accounting rules and practices. Is experienced in applying accounting and finance concepts and principles in a manufacturing environment.
- Action Oriented - Enjoys working hard; is action oriented and full of energy for the things he/she sees as challenging; not fearful of acting with a minimum of planning; seizes more opportunities than others.
- Customer Focus - Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers; gets first-hand customer information and uses it for improvements in products and services; acts with customers in mind; establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect.
- Drive for Results - Can be counted on to exceed goals successfully; is constantly and consistently one of the top performers; very bottom-line oriented; steadfastly pushes self and others for results.
- Ethics & Values - Adheres to an appropriate (for the setting) and effective set of core values and beliefs during both good and bad times; acts in line with those values; rewards the right values and disapproves of others; practices what he/she preaches.
- Integrity & Trust - Is widely trusted; is seen as a direct, truthful individual; can present the unvarnished truth in an appropriate and helpful manner; keeps confidences; admits mistakes; doesn’t misrepresent him/herself for personal gain.
- Learning on the Fly - Learns quickly when facing new problems; a relentless and versatile learner; open to change; analyzes both successes and failures for clues to improvement; experiments and will try anything to find solutions; enjoys the challenge of unfamiliar tasks; quickly grasps the essence and the underlying structure of anything.
- Problem-Solving - Uses rigorous logic and methods to solve difficult problems with effective solutions; probes all fruitful sources for answers; can see hidden problems; is excellent at honest analysis; looks beyond the obvious and doesn't stop at the first answers.