The Shuttle Driver drives a passenger van to transport customers from the dealership to their home or business and may pick them up for a return trip to the dealership. The driver may assist disabled passengers into and out of vehicle. He or she will operate radio or similar device to communicate with base station or other vehicles to report disruption of service.
The Shuttle Driver may perform errands for the dealership to transport or pick up materials from various local destinations. The driver also will clean and service vehicle with fuel, lubricants, and accessories, keep records of trips and behavior of passengers (if disruptive). He or she may perform other duties when not driving, such as snow removal (salting, shoveling, clearing cars) when needed, custodial and light building maintenance tasks.
- High School graduation or equivalent is required for all employees.
- Current valid driver’s license (not necessarily a CDL) is required for all employees.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
- Drive passenger van (up to 15 passengers) or a passenger vehicle to transport customers (log mileage).
- Assist passengers in and out of the vehicle if needed.
- Follow customers’ directions to arrive at desired destination.
- Monitor vehicle maintenance/fuel.
- Run errands for the dealership if needed.
- Regular and predictable attendance.
- Keeps shuttle vehicles maintained and clean when not transporting customers or running errands.
The Holman Family Difference:
Honest, friendly and professional environment with an outstanding reputation for family values and excellent customer service. We offer competitive pay and incentives. Outstanding benefits for you and your family includes medical, dental, vision, vacation, 401K retirement plan with company matching contribution and vehicle purchase program. Growth and development opportunities to help you achieve your career goals.
Provide Guest Service