To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Pasco, WA 99301
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
CSS FARMS. • Pasco, WA
Posted 2 months ago
CSS Farms, a multi-state agricultural business, strives to provide innovative solutions and superior quality and service to our customers. We proudly and relentlessly continue to meet the highest standards of stewardship when it comes to the three things we value most: our land, our employees, and our communities.
We are a team-oriented company with a high trust, entrepreneurial culture. We value our employees' opinions, we have a strong work ethic, and are focused on growing great vegetables and developing our operations profitably. People who are most successful at CSS Farms are energetic, self-directed, and pragmatic.
This position is responsible for the overall office management and general reception. Serving as an example for and coaching team members toward our core values is essential in this position.
This position reports directly to the Farm Manager with work direction provided by the Director of Human Resources. The position will work closely with other members of the management team.
In this position you will:
- Provide overall reception and general office management
- Review and organize all invoices and ensure proper documentation before sending to administration
- Manage all documentation and records for employees such as hiring, timecards, vacation, workmen's compensation, etc.
- Assist with the organization of information for crop plans, leases, field reports, records for pesticide, fertilizer, irrigation records, and others as assigned
- Manage record keeping databases for crop production and harvest
- Provide IT support for managing shared files, software and hardware updates, virus protection, and others as assigned
- Track purchasing of major inputs (fuel, fertilizer, pesticides, supplies, repairs, and others)
- Purchase office supplies
- Maintain office housekeeping and organization
- Manage recruitment and hiring of seasonal labor and H2A sponsored labor programs
- Manage energy and water tracking databases and provide reports and billing information as required
- All other duties as assigned
- Bachelor or Associates degree in Accounting, Business, Human Resources or a related field
- 2-5 years of office management experience with prior work in agriculture preferred
- Demonstrated strong work-ethic, outstanding leadership ability and exceptional interpersonal skills
- Ability to flex work schedule as needed based on seasonal demands of an agricultural operation, which may include weekends as needed periodically
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and other software programs
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Superior demonstrated organizational and project management skills including the ability to anticipate challenges and find solutions
- Proficient bilingual, written and verbal, in Spanish and English is preferred but not required
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire