Our client is a leader in the grain processing industry. Due to their diversity they remain fiscally sound, have seen record growth and prides themselves in addressing the needs of the industry, their customers and shareholders. With multiple locations and multiple operations they continue to grow and growth opportunities for their employees is very good. Being located in the Aberdeen, SD area allows you the opportunity for outdoor adventure and diverse cultural experiences abound. Whether you are a fisherman, hunter, golfer or other outdoor enthusiast the area offers opportunities for you.
WHAT THIS COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- This company offers their employees an exceptional environment to work in and the chance to work alongside other top-notch professionals.
- $75,000 - $96,000+
- Full Benefits Package Includes: Health, Dental, Vision, Flex Spending Account, Wellness Program, Life Insurance and Disability, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, Tuition Reimbursement, and an excellent 401k Program, and more.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Responsible for the plant and its lead operators.
- Ensure production down time is kept to a minimum and the plant is operating at full capacity and with the greatest proficiency.
- Ensure regulatory guidelines and compliance requirement are being followed and the finished product will meet the quality requirement established.
- This area offers you the chance to live in very peaceful and quiet place, or the opportunity to live in a growing city; whatever you choose there are things to do for any kind of person.
- For the little kiddos enjoy taking them to the local museum, zoo, mini-golfing, swimming pools, Storybook Land, or in the summer take them out to the fair and other festivities in the community.
- If you are up for a day or night away with your friends or just need to get away from the kids, you can benefit from hitting up the local golf courses in the area or dinner and a movie.
- How about a night under the stars camping in one of the many recreational spots available. Additionally, there are great places to hunt, fish, bike and hike within the region.
- There are great schools to choose from, for any age within the region.
- This community offers a safe and clean environment with low housing costs.
- Overall this is an excellent place to live!
Executive Recruiting Consultants, Inc. specializes in the recruiting and placement of individuals in Accounting, Engineering, Manufacturing, Finance, Banking, Human Resource, Sales and Marketing, Agriculture, Food, Medical and Sales.
Our ERC recruiters and search consultants have devoted tremendous time and resources to develop deep connections with candidates. We have the industry insight needed to bring qualified candidates in the timeframe you need to fill for your search request.
At ERC, we build long-lasting relationships by partnering with our clients. We invest the time to understand our clients’ business, culture, and current business issues. This knowledge, combined with our own professional experience, allows us to consistently provide top-notch talent to our clients.
Recruit all levels of professional candidates:
Whether you are actively seeking new career opportunities or just want to evaluate developments in the marketplace, ERC provides a confidential, effective resource to help you manage your career. Our ongoing relationships with the region’s top organizations allow us to provide you with an efficient match of your skills and personality with the appropriate client, saving you time and effort in your search.
If you, as a client, or as a candidate, are searching for a firm that truly understands the business of manufacturing and engineering, a firm that is honest, and a firm that is passionate about excellent customer service and satisfaction, check out Executive Recruiting Consultants!
Complex Problem Solving
Florescence In Situ Hybridization