To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- La Jolla, CA 92037
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Market Manager, Account Manager, Finance & Accounting
Kforce • La Jolla, CA
Posted 29 days ago
Kforce is one of the premier leaders in the staffing industry, where Great People = Great ResultsSM. For over 50 years we’ve thrived on building relationships and making a positive impact in the lives of those we touch. We believe in acting with integrity, doing the right thing and giving back to our communities.
A professional staffing services firm, Kforce stands for KnowledgeForce®, describing our highly skilled professionals. Our flexible and direct hire staffing specialists engage over 23,000 highly skilled Technology and Finance & Accounting professionals annually, connecting them with more than 4,000 customers. Our national network of 60 offices, two national recruiting centers, and 2,000+ associates support our ability to meet the needs of customers of all sizes, including 70% of the Fortune 100.
Join the Kforce family and we will support you with expert training, innovative tools, an amazing culture, and a team of Great People that will cheer you on your road to success!
The Market Manager/Client Relationship Partner F&A is responsible for revenue generation through new business development activities including: daily planning, networking, sourcing, cold calling, client visits and related follow-up activities to customers in designated segments or target lists within the Finance & Accounting industry. The Market Manager/Client Relationship Partner F&A regularly calls on prospective and current clients to build relationships, obtain orders for Kforce services and to ensure customer satisfaction. Provides oversight of the client delivery process of a given office and builds relationships through the delivery of exceptional service characterized by mutual respect, understanding, and trust.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES – MARKET MANAGER
Oversee all activities related to the client delivery process within a given office or marketplace.
- Hire and supervise a team of client relationship associates (depending on office/market).
- Provide training, mentoring and career development of team members.
- Set daily activity goals for team, ensure attainment of set goals, and provide day-to-day guidance and direction.
- Conduct weekly one-on-one meetings with team members and perform account or pipeline reviews.
- Ensure accounts and job orders are prioritized accordingly.
- Develop service and delivery plans in support of organizational strategies and objectives.
- Identify customer needs; be continuously alert and responsive to changing customer business environment and needs. Communicate to account management team accordingly.
- Serve as the quality checkpoint associated with the service and delivery process.
- Provide ongoing performance feedback to each team member, both informally and through the formal performance evaluation process.
- Provide support by accompanying team members to key client visits when appropriate.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES – CLIENT RELATIONSHIP PARTNER F&A:
Engage in new and existing client development activities. Activities include but are not limited to: sourcing, cold calling, qualifying initial clients, identifying potential end users/decision makers, establishing contact relationships, completing company/department profiles and organizational charts, marketing candidates, identifying national/third party/vendor on premise opportunities, scheduling and conducting new and follow-up client visits.
- Ensure local market alignment with Finance & Accounting initiatives related to client targeting.
- Develop value-driven presentations for use during the client visit.
- Conduct market research and qualify/classify target accounts within local geography. Keep current of market dynamics and trends within specific market and region and forecast client demands.
- Select and employ appropriate account development strategies/programs.
- Establish client expectations and effectively communicate to appropriate parties. Advise client on staffing solutions.
- Facilitate development of professional service agreements (including negotiation of terms when necessary) between Kforce and clients.
- Coordinate with other field associates once a job order need has been identified and obtained.
- Leverage Recruitmax to track and maintain current and prospective clients.
- Determine and implement appropriate marketing techniques for market, industry, and region.
- Promote Kforce services through participation in professional associations, trade shows, and other public relations opportunities.
- Develop and execute daily plan.
- Participate in periodic training to enhance representation of clients in HR management decisions.
Supervise activities of assigned associates.
KEY SUCCESS INDICATORS/ATTRIBUTES:
- Demonstrate ability to obtain Career-To-Date Gross Profit of $5 Million and greater.
- Exhibit strong drive for results and success; convey a sense of urgency to achieve outcomes and exceed expectations; persist despite obstacles, setbacks and competing influences.
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships with key business partners, both internal and external, by building personal credibility and trust.
- Ability to engage prospective clients confidently; determine interests and motivators of key decision-makers.
- Demonstrate a strong focus on exceptional service to both clients and candidates.
- Demonstrate well-developed presentation skills including both verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrate a strong commitment to a team environment.
- Demonstrate strong problem-solving and negotiation skills.
- Proficient at handling difficult client negotiations with professionalism and respect.
- Possess the ability to influence and persuade to achieve desired outcomes.
- Possess sound judgment and reasoning abilities.
- Ability to self-motivate and self-direct.
- Exhibit an entrepreneurial mindset and professional image.
- Possess strong time management and organizational skills.
- Maintain courteous, professional, and effective working relationships with employees at all levels of the organization.
- Commitment and adherence to Firm’s Core Values.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or a combination of education and experience and a minimum 6 months relevant staffing experience. Proof of $1 million or more equivalent Career-To-Date Gross Profit required. Previous management experience preferred.
CERTIFICATES AND/OR LICENSES:
- None required.
- Must have reliable transportation which affords timely travel to client sites within assigned territory.
Kforce is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status.