URL blocked - click to applyURL blocked - click to applyURL blocked - click to apply
Kelly Services is currently recruiting for a Bilingual (Brazilian Portuguese/English) Customer Support Representative for our client John Deere at its location in Urbandale, IA.
Schedule: URL blocked - click to apply(Additional Saturday hours may be required September-December).
Note: Training will be on 1st shift and last approximately 10 weeks.
Pay Rate: $18.82/hour
The ISG (Intelligent Solutions Group) support team provides front-line technical support/information/solutions to John Deere dealers and customers on ISG product related inquiries, issues and concerns to optimize customer satisfaction and retention. In this role, you will:
- Provide support via multiple channels (telephone, email and chat) while effectively documenting each interaction within the system
- Create and maintain support tools/solutions available online
Skills and Qualifications
- High School Diploma or Equivalent required, but a Bachelor's degree in Agriculture, Business, Engineering, IT or a similar discipline preferred
- Skills in interpersonal communications, negotiation and conflict resolution
- 6+ months experience with customer service/support
- High comfort level and experience with consumer software applications
- Strong computer and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to work support hours and occasional holidays to support the business
Term of Assignment:
- July 15th, 2019 to July 14th, 2022, with a possibility of an extension depending on performance and needs of the client.
This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. Please submit your resume to be considered for this position. If you have questions about the opening, you may contact the recruiter for this position at Email blocked - click to apply; however, your resume must be received directly from the job posting. Due to the high volume of responses anticipated, only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune
100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access
the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people
around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of
talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit URL blocked - click to apply and connect with us on URL blocked - click to apply, URL blocked - click to apply and URL blocked - click to apply.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. URL blocked - click to apply
Operate Cash Register
Identify Customer Need
Resolve Customer Issue