To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Boston, MA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Clinical Hospice Liaison (RN/LPN)
Amedisys, Inc. • Boston, MA
Posted 5 days ago
We are a growing company that values and rewards our team members, recognizes your special skills and experience and offers opportunities for growth. Join more than 14,000 team members who help change lives every day and share a mission of delivering high quality home health, hospice and private duty care at home.
Help bring life-changing services to patients and families through work with referral sources and clinical team
Bonuses and recognition:
Bonus plan, fleet car, ongoing training and recognition from leadership
Support and tools:
Shine on your own, with the support of a clinical and operations team, ongoing training and technology resources
Professional development to build skills and opportunities to advance
Progressive, stable company with 30 years of experience in delivering care at home and a commitment to clinical excellence
If you’re looking for a home where you can put your skills and experience to work, make a difference every day and pursue your goals for the future, join our team.
Territory: Charlestown, MA
What You Will Do:
As a hospice liaison, you will establish and develop new business contacts; maintain current relationships: develop and implement a sales and marketing plan for hospice services to grow market share.
• Forecast needs, set priorities and execute business strategy
• Set and achieve goals for sales revenues.
• Make calls to referrals each day to promote the benefits of Amedisys hospice services.
• Grow market share by obtaining referrals and increased participation in the Amedisys program.
• Communicate effectively with all members of the health care delivery team.
• Regularly meets and informs the operational team, clinical team, and outreach group of new patient referrals and receives updates regarding the referred patients.
• Support the philosophy, objectives and goals of the hospice region.
Must meet one of the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree with one (1 ) year experience in healthcare, business development, or related industry.
- Successful previous experience in business development, outreach or related role.
- Experience in Hospice or healthcare business development.
Amedisys is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, pregnancy, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, disability, military status, sexual orientation, genetic predisposition or carrier status or any other legally protected characteristic.
Benefits and More
Amedisys cares for our team members with the same commitment we have to our patients. This is reflected in the benefits we provide and the opportunities we make available to our team. Benefits for eligible employees include:
• Paid Time Off/Holidays
• Health benefits (medical, dental, vision); health spending account
• 401 (K) plan; employee stock purchase plan available
• Continuing education
• Fleet car for eligible employees