To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- San Diego, CA
- Vaco - San Diego
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Senior Accountant Consultant
Vaco Financial • San Diego, CA
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Our client is located centrally in San Diego and has an immediate need for a Senior Accountant consultant for their year-long corporate accounting project. If you are currently available and ready to explore a non-traditional, unique opportunity, we would love to speak to you! As a consultant, you will be offered great work-life balance, exposure to special projects, technical growth opportunities, and overtime pay. If this sounds interesting to you, this may be the perfect role for you!
Let Vaco advocate for you! Our recruiters will provide you with great insight about trends in the market-keeping you up to date on compensation expectations, company culture and growth opportunities. If you're an experienced Accountant and you want to partner with the best, apply today!
As a Senior Accountant your typical day may involve:
- Performing assigned monthly, quarterly, and annual general ledger closing processes
- Assisting in the development of financial statements and reports
- Reviewing and explaining variances to budget/forecast and to previous reporting periods on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis
- Preparing journal entries and monthly account reconciliations
- Working closely with other functional areas and business management to resolve issues and support achievement of business goals
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Finance, or Accounting
- CPA and public accounting (preferred)
- 3-6 years in GL accounting role
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Strong communication skills