Adecco is assisting a local client in recruiting for an Inside Sales Development Representative for a photography/video manufacturing company in Chatsworth, CA. The ideal candidate will be responsible for managing the growth of client brands and business in the assigned region thru phone calls and emails establishing sales leads from client meetings, trade shows, websites and other sources. If you meet the qualifications listed below, please Apply Now! Responsibilities for this Inside Sales Development Representative include, but are not limited to:
To be considered for this Inside Sales Development Representative , you should:
- Promote Sales and revenue growth with all customers amongst the region. This region consists of the following states: WA, AK, HI, MT, ID, WY, OK, TX, NM, AZ, UT, NV, CA, OR
- Works closely with Regional Channel Manager, Regional Account Manager and channel partners to achieve revenue goals in the region
- Proactively prospect new customers
- Contact at least 50 accounts (Partners, Strategic or End Users) daily
- Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned partner accounts
- Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, to meet partner performance objectives and partners' expectations
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned partner accounts
- Proactively leads a joint partner planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive partner relationship
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates partner needs on an ongoing basis
- Coordinates with the RCM in selling through partner organizations to end users
- Manages potential channel conflict with other firm's sales channels by fostering excellent communication internally and externally, and through strict adherence to channel rules of engagement.
- Ensures partner compliance with partner agreements
- Drives adoption of company programs among assigned partners
- Enlists the support of RCM, sales specialists, implementation resources, service resources, and other sales and management resources as needed
- Achieves the revenue targets for all products within assigned region
- Develops sales plans and coordinates specific activities
- Produces sales forecasts as required
- Maintains all prospect and customer communication records in SalesForce
- Monitors and reports regional market trends & identifies new market potentials
- Participates in the design of the regional marketing tools
- Represents the company professionally, ethically and morally
- Achieves technical knowledge and applications on all product lines
- Follows up on Leads produced from Events/Shows/Websites and other sources
What's in this for you?
- Excellent time management, territory management and presentation skills
- Proficient with MS Office and other sales tools (SalesForce)
- Excellent oral/written communication and presentation skills
- Ability to use own initiative to address problems and present solutions
- Professional approach/Attention to detail ability
- Knowledge/Relationships with corporate and Fortune 500 markets
- Experience in Broadcast sales
- Knowledge of Broadcast media industry
- Bilingual: Spanish/Portuguese a plus
- Salary starting at $41k - $52k/yearly
- Eligible for benefits
- Weekly pay check, possibility of becoming permanent.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Inside Sales Development Representative in Chatsworth, California or any other any related opportunities with Adecco.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: US_EN_99_025142_580974
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
View the full profile
The global leader in workforce solutions.
We have more than 50 years' experience in the staffing game. In that time, we've merged, acquired and grown our way to becoming the global staffing leader. The name "Adecco" itself actually came about back in 1996 when two of the world's top staffing firms, Adia and Ecco, merged. And while we appreciate our history, we're much more focused on the future-ours and yours.
We’re more than just a place to work.
Why be the world’s leading provider of recruiting and career service solutions if you can’t also make that world a better place to live and work? We pride ourselves on a culture that is welcoming and inclusive in the workplace but also engaged with the communities we serve.
If you’re looking for new job opportunities, Adecco gives you access to more jobs at more companies than any other staffing solutions company. And the resources you need to realize your career goals. Adecco is the workforce solutions leader in North America, with a comprehensive service offering that includes temporary and contract staffing, permanent staffing/direct hire, outplacement and career services, recruitment process outsourcing, training and consulting. Adecco specializes in the following industries:
• Office, Clerical & Administrative
• Industrial & Manufacturing
• Finance & Accounting
• Creative & Marketing
• Human Resources
• Call Center & Customer Service
• Engineering & Technology
• Medical & Science
• Retail & Sales
When you’re ready to find out what we can do for you, stop by one of our 400+ branches in the U.S., or visit adeccousa.com today. Adecco will consider employment for qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.