This Jobot Job is hosted by: Sara Colvin
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $225,000 - $466,000 per yearA bit about us:
We are a nationally based nonprofit organization headquartered in Princeton, NJ providing housing and employment opportunities for people with disabilities. We believe in the dignity of every person, and in the freedom of all people to experience the highest degree of self-determination.
We are seeking a new Medical Director to lead our New Jersey facilitiesWhy join us?
- Medical, dental, vision coverage
- HSA & FSA
- Exceptional PTO package
- 403b retirement planJob Details
As the Medical Director and Lead Psychiatrist you will :
- Lead and coordinate medical care with our youth’s primary and specialty care providers
- Consult with local psychiatric hospitals regarding the treatment of individuals with IDD and mental or behavioral health needs
- Perform the initial patient Psychiatric Intake Assessment
- Complete clinical visits with youth as needed
- Provide training and consultation to staff, families, and providers
- Organize and conduct treatment team meetings
- Participate in on-site meetings with youth and families, as needed
- Be available for after-hours phone consults as needed
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
- Behavioral Medicine
- Clinical Works
- Health Care