IT SUPPORT ANALYST
Location: Sugar Land, TX
Our client has an exciting and immediate opportunity for a talented Senior IT Support Analyst. This is an excellent opportunity to make a meaningful impact on our continued growth and will be primarily responsible for Tier 1 and Tier 2 support which includes maintenance and deployment of all end-user facing technologies. This includes end-user support for all 3rd party Cisco Telecom System adjuncts (Taske, CCE, CXM, etc.) as well as providing guidance to junior analyst
- Provide senior level support for core infrastructure and desktop technologies of significant that involve cross-functional collaboration.
- Analyze, troubleshoot, and resolve system hardware, software, and networking issues related to desktop and notebook computers that are not resolved at the IT Help Desk or User Support Analyst levels.
- Play integral part in developing support processes and ensuring the processes adhere to best practices.
- Deliver end-user support on all desktop/laptop-deployed technologies including operating system support, Microsoft Office and all other productivity suites, SAP client support, remote access, laptop/desktop hardware repair, etc.
- Responsible for technical troubleshooting, data gathering and gap analysis for issues impacting end users and suggest appropriate remediation.
- Develop and implement tactical plans related to business and technology transformation projects.
- Advise IT management on technical issues and make recommendations on new technology and equipment, and provide information on integration with existing infrastructure
- Maintain accurate inventory of computer equipment, peripherals, software, licensed software (i.e. Adobe Acrobat, PDF Converter, SnagIt and others) and associated services.
- Lead desktop support process and activities related to Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity Plan and utilized consistent processes, procedures and technologies.
- Key player in incident response tasks and identifying risks to the technical infrastructure.
- Other duties as deemed necessary.
Education: Required: BA/BS and/or relevant work experience. AAS with technical certification may be considered. Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Information Technology / BBA in Management Information Systems or related field a plus.
Experience: Minimum 2 years relevant experience managing or 4 years administering information technology services, including distributing multi-platform computing environments, including Windows, Linux, and UNIX or relevant education. Experience with project management and technology acquisition a plus.
- provided by Dice
- Adobe Acrobat
- Business Continuity Planning
- Business Informatics
- Computer Architectures
- Computer Equipment