To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Seattle, WA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Amazon.com • Seattle, WA
Posted 2 months ago
Amazon Selection and Catalog Systems (ASCS) is seeking an experienced Executive Assistant to support two directors and their teams. This fast-paced, highly visible role requires an individual with flexibility, integrity, discretion, good judgement, a sense of humor, and the ability to attend to details and take effective action without knowing the total picture.
We are looking for someone who is confident, enthusiastic, resourceful, tech-savvy, forward-thinking, self-motivated, and a creative problem solver who adapts to changing circumstances and priorities with grace. The ideal candidate has a proven track record of effective time management, reacting with appropriate urgency to situations that require a quick turn-around while juggling multiple critical requests. Strong written and verbal communication skills are critical, as is the ability to handle administrative details independently while keeping team members informed.
This position will work closely with the Executive Assistant to the VP to facilitate key team and ASCS activities and projects. The ability to work both independently with minimal direction and collaboratively with a strong sense of ownership, bias for action, and customer obsession while delivering exceptional results is highly valued.
In addition to core administrative duties, key responsibilities include:
• Managing complex calendars, scheduling meetings, responding to meeting requests, as well as annual operational planning, business planning, and performance review cycles.
• Coordinating domestic and international travel including organizing trip agendas and local logistics.
• Completing expense reports, purchase orders, managing corporate card purchases, and participating in budget planning and tracking as needed.
• Ensuring strategic, proactive and thoughtful support by serving as a strategic business partner by proactively engaging with leadership and acting as a liaison for direct reports across the globe.
• Project and program management including tracking and helping drive key deliverables, following up on outstanding items, and planning and organizing events.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation
• 2+ years of work experience assisting at the executive level in a fast-paced environment
• Proficiency with the Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and SharePoint
• A strong desire (and aptitude) for learning; effective questioning
• Solid time management and organization skills
• US citizenship or permanent residency required
• Bachelor’s degree
• Ability to complete a high volume of tasks with minimal direction
• Ability to thrive in a highly ambiguous environment
• Strong ownership, communication and partnering skills
• Positive, proactive, and able to consistently exercise great judgment