Find your new career with a team that makes a difference in senior’s lives.
Come see why Wellmore of Tega Cay is certified as a Great Place to Work!
Now accepting applications for a PT Dishwasher/Utility Aides.
This position supports the dining functions of a campus by providing various services in the areas of food preparation, dishwashing, sanitation, and the receiving and storage of supplies under the supervision of the Executive Chef / Director of Dining Services.
We offer a generous PTO Program with CASH payout + consistent scheduling to plan your life. Ask about our Shift Diffs, Free Teladoc and OnShift Wallet – get paid today!
We look forward to meeting you soon!
Experience and Skills
- High school diploma or GED required.
B. Direct Previous Experience
- 1-2 years' experience in a similar position desired.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Must conduct all business with a professional manner and with a high level of confidentiality.
- Work indoors for the majority of the work day (fluorescent lights, HVAC system, solid surface flooring, normal heat and cold conditions associated with a kitchen facility, normal kitchen noise levels).
- Works with hands in gloves or immersed in water for extensive periods of time.
- Lift objects of 35 pounds or less over the head.
- Move objects of 50 pounds or less.
- Standing for extended periods.
- Assist with resident evacuations.
- Fluorescent Lamps
- Self Motivation