To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Concord, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Small Business Lending Marketing Program Manager 2
Wells Fargo • Concord, CA
Posted 1 month ago
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customersâ financial needs and help them succeed financially. Weâre looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where youâll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
The mission of Wells Fargo Marketing is to build the best possible brand, experiences, and engagement with our customers and stakeholders that reflect our commitment to our customers and their needs and to driving key business and stakeholder outcomes.Â In support of this mission, Marketing is responsible for developing integrated marketing strategies across Wells Fargoâs business lines and geographies; leading brand strategy; leveraging deep insights and analytics about consumers and businesses; executing customer messaging across all channels and touchpoints; and building out capabilities that move toward real-time, always-on, personalized and compelling messaging and digital experiences.
Reporting to the Small Business Lending Group (SBL: Business Credit Cards, Business Lines of Credit, and Term Lending) Direct Marketing Manager, this role will have primary responsibility for developing and implementing marketing campaigns to support the Small Business Lending direct to Small Business Owner marketing strategies. Collaborating closely with the line of business, functional partners and other marketing centers of excellence, this seasoned Marketing Program Manager will be responsible for the following:Â
- Develop marketing campaign strategies to drive incremental account growth or support new growth initiatives. This could include targeted marketing direct to consumer campaigns, digital marketing, lead generation, offers and awareness campaigns and tactics. New growth initiatives could include product and customer experience enhancements, population expansion and segmentation.Â
- Develop and gain approval for campaign proposals partnering with Risk, Finance, Business, Legal and Compliance, forecast and campaign financials for investment decisionsÂ
- Lead end-to-end launch of marketing campaigns from strategy development, targeting and segmentation, creative, messaging and offer development. Partner with internal marketing partners to ensure flawless and timely execution of campaigns to meet business and financial goals
- Engage and prepare customer facing channels as appropriate
- Manage marketing budget to optimize return on marketing investment. Track marketing effectiveness to ensure the right level of return on investment. Identify and implement marketing effectiveness opportunities.
- Identify and capitalize on market trends and strategic growth opportunities. Leverage insights to develop strategies and programs
- Integrate SBL marketing initiatives with the enterprise Small Business Segment strategies to align goals and resources
- 6+ years of marketing experience
Other Desired Qualifications
- Experience in data-driven financial services marketing
- Good analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Digital and traditional marketing experience
- Proven experience partnering and navigating in a highly matrixed organization
CA-SF-Financial District: 525 Market St - San Francisco, CA
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.