$90000.00 to $110000.00 yearly
If you're looking for work as an Accounting Manager, and are talented, there is an opportunity through Robert Half to work with a thriving company that will recognize your efforts. You might be a good fit for this position if you can lead daily operations, such as preparing and/or reviewing appropriate ledger entries and reconciliations, maintaining the general ledger system, preparing monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements, and assisting with regulatory reporting as applicable. In this role, it will be critical for you to have the ability to create and monitor the company's accounting and finance operations. This Accounting Manager role is a permanent employment opportunity, based in the Atlanta, Georgia area.
Your responsibilities in this role
- Lead and encourage the full accounting team performance during the closing process to ensure deadlines are met
- Work closely with FP& A and accounting management to create relevant and timely reports on financial data analytics like the monthly flash report, key financial metrics, and actual spend against budgets/outlook
- Prepare a variety of technical accounting analyses, policies, and procedures
- Play a key role in the implementation of NetSuite Financials, which includes system and process design, data migration, testing, training, and go-forward system administration
- Regularly review and inspect balance sheets and income statement accounts owned by the Senior Accountant
- Assist in the preparation of GAAP financial statements, including document preparation, data analysis, integrity validation, and reconciliation processes
- Command sufficient knowledge of enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems
- Send resumes to Luv Mirani
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or equivalent degree and/or experience
- Recent relevant financial experience in a Retail Background is ideal
- Comprehensive knowledge of month end closings
- Proven technical skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Working knowledge of enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems is valuable
- Customer service oriented communication skills
- send resumes to Luv Mirani
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at
. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Accounting Manager - Retail Background Highly Desired (Luv)
for more information.
- Financial Statements
- Income Statement
- Balance Sheet
- General Ledger
- Generally Accepted Accounting Principles