As a Software Engineer, you will develop solutions for unpredictable and varied problems for multiple clients around the metro Atlanta area. Software Engineers have superior technical expertise gained from extensive experience and industry research of best practices within Database, Pattern Implementation, Coding, Architecture, Pattern Usage and Implementation. You will contribute to a team project predominately focused on programming, but may also be involved with design specifications and implementation of various applications as well. You will work with a team typically in an Agile methodology completing various development and coding initiatives. Our preference is to hire developers with a broad range of languages who can adapt to new client environments and learn new technologies quickly. In this role you will be:
- Analyzing application specifications and technology approach to ensure business requirements are met and are scalable for future product releases.
- Investigating future oriented products and taking ownership of driving resolution and making proposals that may include reusable components.
- Working with Business Analysts and leadership to recommend future application solutions.
- Demonstrating fluency in technical aspects of suite of technical products and business applications.
- Producing conceptual design documents and detailing specifications for large-scale and complex projects to reinforce our technical product and architectural standards.
- Collaborating with Business Analyst team members to diagnose and resolve complex defects identified throughout testing phases.
You will have:
- A 4-year college degree in computer science or business.
- 2+ years of experience in Java/J2EE software development.
- Minimum of 2 years with the following technologies:
- Java & J2EE
- Strong experience with Java, J2EE, Spring, JSF, UML, OOAD, Web Services (SOAP/SOA) and multi-tier software design and development and should be comfortable in a Linux shell.
- Experience with source control systems such as: SVN or CVS.
- Experience with build systems such as: Ant or Maven
- Project experience with Spring MVC.
- Project experience with JPA.
- Project experience with Ajax.
- Project experience with Web Services (XML, WSDL, XSD, and JSON).
- Project experience with Maven.
- Project experience with Ant.
- Experience with developing PL/SQL for Oracle DB or Transact-SQL for MS SQL Server is a plus.
- Project experience with Agile methodology.
- Prior management consulting experience (at a Big 4 of medium sized consulting company).
We offer members:
- Excellent health, dental and vision insurance.
- Revenue sharing and a 401(k) retirement savings plan.
- Life, disability and long-term care insurance.
- Little to no travel.
- Robust career development and training.
Extensible Markup Language (Xml)
Cascading Style Sheets (Css)
Ajax (Programming Language)
Java (Programming Language)
Java Script (Programming Language)