Now more than ever, we need caring professionals like you! Help us help the seniors in our community to #StayHomeInstead.
Home Instead Senior Care of Morris County is now hiring, and we NEED YOUR HELP. Most of our clients are very isolated and unlikely to spread COVID-19 to their caregivers, but their increased isolation means that they need in-home help now. We are taking every precaution to ensure the safety of our caregivers and our clients during this COVID-19 crisis.
Become a Certified Home Health Aide (CHHA) in MORRIS COUNTY, NJ
Here are some of the many benefits of taking the Certified Home Health Aide (CHHA) Course at Home Instead Senior Care:
- All Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) is provided
- Our demand for Home Health Aides is HUGE…you will NEVER be without work!
- The 76-Hour Class is offered every month at Home Instead Senior Care of Morris County
- 60 Hours Completed Online at your Convenience, 16 Hours Clinical Training Offered at our Succasunna, NJ Location
- Full-Time and Part-Time, Hourly and Live-In work available
- Extra Pay on Weekends
- Paid Sick & Vacation Time
- 24/7 Team Committed to Supporting YOU on the job at all times
- Competitive Wages
- Overtime Pay when applicable
- Paid Travel Time and Mileage Reimbursement
- Comprehensive Paid Training Support
- Flexible Schedule to Meet YOUR Needs
- Friendly & Supportive Team Atmosphere
- Bonus Pay Opportunities
A Different Kind of Company
Home Instead Senior Care has been devoted to providing in-home senior care, Alzheimer’s and dementia care, companionship and more for 20 years in Morris County. We are looking for compassionate, enthusiastic and motivated people to become NJ Certified Home Health Aides and to join our quality team!
Apply now to find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity or call
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
Hardworking And Dedicated
Caring For People With Dementia