D.R. Horton, Inc., the largest homebuilder in the U.S., was founded in 1978 and is a publicly traded company on the New York Stock Exchange. It is engaged in the construction and sale of high quality homes designed principally for the entry-level and first time move-up markets. The Company also provides mortgage financing and title services for homebuyers through its mortgage and title subsidiaries. Please visit our website at [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Sales Manager for more information.
D.R. Horton, Inc. is currently looking for a Sales Manager for their Sales and Marketing Department. The right candidate will manage, train and motivate sales staff, handle buyer calls and issues, sign all documentation related to home purchase and close.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage all Sales Staff
- Meet or beat set sales goals
- Create new incentives for neighborhoods
- Enforce company policies
- Recruit and hire future sales representatives
- Train/motivate the sales force
- Realtor outreach (realtor breakfasts, lunches, office presentations)
- Work with the marketing coordinator/manager and Division Manager on advertising
- Work with the agents on all marketing promotions
- Grand openings and new phases
- Competitive analysis on product, features and neighborhoods/amenities
Directly supervises employees in the Sales Department. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or six to eight years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must have a vehicle, a valid driver's license and be willing to travel.
Come join a winning team with a Fortune 500 company! We are growing fast and are looking for enthusiastic attitudes and team players to join our success. We offer an excellent benefits package including vision, medical and dental. Build YOUR future with D.R. Horton, America's Builder.
Come [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Sales Manager our newest Open Jobs on Twitter and
82 us on Facebook!