Help Desk Analyst ICompensation:
If you're looking for work as a Help Desk Analyst and want to work in an innovative and fast-paced environment, Robert Half Technology might have the job for you. This job is for a creative with a talent for solving both routine and unique problems. Supporting local and field users in a highly visible role that has a positive impact on both the department and the company is the essence of this position. This Help Desk Analyst role is located in the Northwood, Ohio area and is a short-term temporary-to-full-time opportunity.
- Independently investigate and implement solutions to technical issues
- Provide IT assistance for operating systems, productivity software, and a variety of other software applications used internally
- Diagnose recurring technical issues and implement solutions to address the root of the problems
- Reply and follow up on technical help tickets submitted via phone, email, and walk-ups
For immediate consideration, please email a copy of your resume to [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Help Desk Analyst I
- Strong familiarity with Cisco Certification - Comprehensive knowledge of WANs (Wide Area Network) - Knowledge of Networking - Ability to simplify complex problems and build solutions - Firm grasp of basic networking concepts - Demonstrated knowledge of user administration and bug fixing in a client server environment - IT support ticketing system experience highly valued - Practical knowledge in installing and configuring operating systems, networked and local printers, and business applications
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with some of the best companies on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the technology jobs that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local Robert Half Technology office at
or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/technology to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
By clicking 'Apply Now' you are agreeing to Robert Half [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Help Desk Analyst I.