To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Birmingham, AL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
ADHD Specialist - Birmingham East AL - 2469357
IQVIA • Birmingham, AL
Posted 2 months ago
Join us on our exciting journey! IQVIA™ is The Human Data Science Company™, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, technology, analytics and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward.
As the only global provider of commercial solutions, IQVIA understands what it takes to deliver nationally and internationally. Our teams help biopharma get their medicines to the people who need them. We help customers gain insight and access to their markets and ultimately demonstrate their product’s value to payers, physicians and patients. A significant part of our business is acting as the biopharma’s sales force to physicians or providing nurses to educate patients or prescribers. With the right experience, you can help deliver medical breakthroughs in the real world.
IQVIA is excited to announce that, in partnership with Ironshore Pharmaceuticals, we are currently looking for ADHD Specialists, who will be the company’s HCP sales force. They will join our team of over 10,000 global field representatives in several regions making over 20 million product details annually for our pharmaceutical and biotech clients.
Ironshore Pharmaceuticals Inc. is launching its first product for the treatment of ADHD. The product has been approved by the FDA for patients 6 years old and above and is scheduled to launch in June. The product uses a propriety delayed release and extended release delivery system technology. Ironshore is looking for candidates for their sales team that will educate the HCP community about the unique benefits of this new product while always keeping ADHD patients and their caregivers at the center of what we do. Ironshore Pharmaceuticals Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of Highland Therapeutics, Inc.
The ADHD Specialist will be responsible for achieving Ironshore sales forecasts by conducting appropriate activities and having impactful dialogue with physicians and their staff. The ADHD specialist will be expected to meet all annual sales objectives by identifying territory specific sales strategies aimed at maximizing sales results within their defined geography. The ADHD specialist will be expected to establish long-term business relationships with physicians and healthcare providers while maintaining a positive image of Ironshore and IQVIA both internally and externally.
- 4-year bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university required
- Minimum 3 years of pharmaceutical sales experience required
- 2 years of specialty sales experience preferred; Neuroscience, psychiatry experience preferred; ADHD/Pediatric psychiatry experience strongly preferred
- Strong, current working knowledge of strategies and tactics to pull-through local formulary wins
- Understanding of prior authorization process and experience educating key HCP office personnel on manufacturer sponsored market access support programs
- Experience in launching new products
- Demonstrated success in prior sales roles
- Have a valid driver’s license and be insurable
- Contribute to achieving national sales goals by effectively implementing marketing strategies and sales plan in assigned territory
- Analyze sales performance and adjusts business plan and approach accordingly.
- Generate sales in line with assigned territory quota
- Maintain and update current and prospective target prescriber profiles
- Keep current with market knowledge and competitive products
- Maintain a professional image for Ironshore and Ironshore products
- Participate in all required training and sales meetings
- Plan and organize territory to meet sales and call targets
- Make sales presentations (details) – individual, one-on-one, in-services
- Comply with applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations
- Comply with governing corporate policies and SOPs
- Make complete, accurate and timely submission of all time-keeping, details, call activity, expense reports, and sample activity when applicable
- Compliance with promotional program, and proper use of promotional materials and promotional expense budgets
- Participate or coordinate lunch & learns, dinner programs, weekend events, as appropriate
- Operating with integrity
- Driving for results
- Patient-Centric focus
- Demonstrated success in persuasion, influence and negotiation skills
- Demonstrated analytical skills
- Demonstrated business acumen
- Demonstrated ability to apply technical/scientific knowledge
- Flexibility to work in an ambiguous environment
- Knowledge of and experience with pharmaceutical selling process
- Initiative & execution-orientated
IQVIA offers a friendly, progressive work atmosphere and a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, life insurance and vision coverage, tuition assistance, bonus plan and 401(k).
We look forward to the prospect of working with you! Please apply on-line at: www.IQVIA.com
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled'
We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve human health outcomes. Whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there! We invite you to join IQVIA™
Job ID: R1069193