To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- New York, NY 10128
- Corey Landry
- Phone: 212-354-3557
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Licensed Practical Nurse/LPN-Trach/Vent Care-Night Shifts
BAYADA Home Health Care • New York, NY
Posted 1 month ago
Come join our team of caring professionals. BAYADA Home Health Care has an immediate need for Licensed Practical Nurses / LPN. An active nursing license and one year experience are required.
We have immediate job openings in the following shifts:
• Sunday (8p-8a)
Qualifications for LPN:
• A minimum of one year of nursing experience as a Licensed Practical Nurse - LPN
• A valid New York nursing license in good standing
• Current CPR certification
• Good organizational and communication skills
• Must have Tracheotomy and Ventilator Experience
• Minimum of 2 years of Trach/ Vent experience is helpful, but not a must
• Experience with non-verbal clients is helpful, but not a must
• Training and education of family members
• Medication administration
• Administration of prescribed treatments and therapies
• Communication with other members of the patients' multi-disciplinary team
• Supply management
• Emergency management
• Competitive Wages
• Weekly Pay
• Flexible scheduling to fit your lifestyle
• Short commute times – we match you to cases near your home
• Positive Work Environment and the tools you need to do your job
• Paid training opportunities and Scholarship programs
• A stable working environment – we invest in our care team
• Paid Time Off
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. Headquartered in suburban Philadelphia, BAYADA employs more than 18,000 nurses, home health aides, therapists, medical social workers, and other home health care professionals who serve their communities in 25 states from more than 250 offices. For more information, visit www.bayada.com. BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
- 1 year of working experience under a valid New York Nursing License
- Current CPR Certification
- Trach/ Vent Experience