Titan International, Inc., a global leading wheel and tire assembly manufacturer for the agriculture, construction, forestry and mining markets, has an opportunity for an entry to mid-level IT Support Specialist. The successful candidate will be responsible for maintaining and deploying computer workstations and associated software. This is an excellent opportunity for an individual to join and grow with an established organization.
- Assist with installation, configuration and ongoing usability of system hardware and software.
- Offer daily operations and system support.
- Verify functionality of hardware and software components.
- Troubleshoot hardware and software issues in person, remotely and via phone.
- Assist users with computer problems and answer their questions.
- Associate's degree in technical field and/or 2 years of relevant experience, education and training that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
- Successful candidate should have trouble-shooting & networking knowledge.
- Proficient knowledge of Window OS.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should send their resumes to: Ken Bone, Senior Network Production Manager, URL blocked - click to apply
URL blocked - click to apply
Titan is an Equal Opportunity Employer & a Drug-Free Workplace