In the role of Performance Supervisor, you will be a leader of our associate staff. Critical to maintaining a positive and productive relationship with our associates, you are responsible for consistently exceeding established goals, demonstrating a commitment to customers, and a dedication to excellence and innovation.
Salary Range: $55,000-60,000; depending on experience
Schedule: Wednesday-Saturday 7:00am-6:00pm
Essential Job Functions
- Plan daily workload for 5-15 associates
- Identify skill gaps and develop skill development programs for teams.
- Coordinate with team to plan and execute various projects.
- Guide and assist team members in their assigned job responsibilities.
- Supervise team members to meet quality and productivity standards.
- Assign daily workload to team members and ensure to meet deadlines.
- Assist in budget preparation and expense management activities.
- Evaluate team performance and develop performance improvement plans.
- Assist HR team in recruitment and orientation activities.
- Develop training materials for employees.
- Ensure that team follows company policies and procedures.
- Schedule team meetings to discuss project issues and status.
- Recommend process improvements to achieve departmental performance goals.
- 2 years plus of equivalent warehouse experience or an equivalent combination of experience and training that provides the
- Proven experience in a supervisory role in a warehouse environment is preferred
- Bend lift, open, and move product from 1 to 50lbs
- Experience and working knowledge of warehouse systems
- Knowledge of MS Office software: Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Word
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written
- Ability to solve complex problems, including finance
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
Perks and Benefits
- 401k eligibility after the first month of employment
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan after 6 months of employment
We’re in the business of people, so support and teamwork are important to us. We power some of North America’s leading companies by putting people to work in distribution, fulfillment, and manufacturing jobs. We’ll find you a place where you’ll gain experience, knowledge, and skills through hands-on learning, where you can succeed and grow, and where your hard work will be recognized. People of all personalities, backgrounds, and talents succeed with us. There’s a reason so many of our associates and employees stay with us for a long time. We foster a diverse and inclusive culture where every employee has an opportunity to contribute and grow while meeting the changing needs of the marketplace. We take pride in what we do because what we do matters - to our families, our communities, and each other.
TrueBlue was founded on the idea of connecting people and work. We work with businesses to provide the workforce solutions they need to succeed. Publicly traded since 1998, TrueBlue provides a talented workforce of over 600,000 people and partners with more than 100,000 companies around the world through three segments: PeopleReady, PeopleManagement and PeopleScout.
• PeopleReady provides on-demand and skilled labor for retail, manufacturing, warehousing, logistics, energy, construction, hospitality, and ports & terminals industries.
• PeopleManagement (Staff Management, SIMOS, Centerline) provides on-premise contingent staffing and on-premise management in the light-industrial sector and beyond.
• PeopleScout provides high-volume permanent employee (RPO) recruitment process outsourcing and management of outsourced service providers to a global workplace.
TrueBlue continues to broaden its service offerings, reaching more markets, and offering greater technology and innovation to benefit employers, staff and contingent workers.
What we do at TrueBlue is simple – we put people to work and change lives every day.
- Attention To Detail
- Business Process Improvement
- Customer Service
- Microsoft Excel