EchoStar Corporation (NASDAQ: SATS) is a premier global provider of satellite communication solutions. Headquartered in Englewood, Colo., and conducting business around the globe, EchoStar is a pioneer in communications technologies through its Hughes Network Systems and EchoStar Satellite Services business segments. For more information, visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Senior Analog RF Design Engineer. Follow [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Senior Analog RF Design Engineer on Twitter.
Hughes has an exciting opportunity for a Senior Analog RF Design Engineer supporting our active array antenna technology and other leading edge communication product developments. This position will be located at our office in Gaithersburg, MD and will include the development and support of disruptive products for fixed, aeronautical, maritime, and land mobile satellite applications.
- Design and development of RF and IF electronic modules and assemblies from requirements through design, validation, and production
- Perform performance and cost tradeoff analyses, simulations, and evaluate new components and technologies
- Select parts, assess performance by analysis or simulation, perform schematic design, and manage the CAD, design verification and testing of RF and high-performance analog modules
- Perform integration of RF and wireless circuits and systems
- Work with lab test equipment such as spectrum analyzers, network analyzers, vector signal generators
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical, Electronic Engineering or related technical field
- 5+ years of experience in design and development of RF/analog boards or systems
- Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering, RF, Microwave, or Antenna designs or a related technical field
- Good working knowledge of communications theory
- RF/Analog circuit design experience
- Hands-on prototyping and debug experience testing complex RF subsystems
- Experience using HFSS, ADS or similar RF simulation tools
- Experience in telecom or satcom industry
- Familiarity with high speed digital design
- Excellent communication skills
Will be eligible for discretionary bonus, with funding based on company performance.
EchoStar is committed to offering a comprehensive and competitive benefits package. Our programs are designed to provide you with the ability to customize your benefits to best meet the needs of you and your family. Our philosophy for these programs is to support and encourage healthy living and wellness. Our benefits package covers it all–from healthcare savings plans to education assistance and more!
Financial: 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match; employee stock purchase plan; profit-sharing; company-paid life insurance, AD&D and disability
Work-Life Balance: Paid Time Off (PTO), company-paid holidays, health and wellness events, exercise and sports facilities (locations may vary)
Employee Incentives: Tuition reimbursement, employee referral program, year round employee events and community programs, discounts on Dish Network and HughesNet
Health: Medical, Dental, Vision, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), Health Savings Account (HSA) with opportunities to earn employer contributions; Health Care, Dependent Care and Transportation Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
EchoStar and its Affiliated Companies are committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, protected veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal law. U.S. Persons or those able to obtain and maintain U.S. government security clearances may be required for certain positions. EEO is the law.
- Analogue Electronics
- Assembly And Installation
- Communication Theories