The Product Manager - Global Logistics, prioritizes, plans and manages product features through the product development process in support of the overall product domain strategy. This role uses business strategy, data/analytics, user experience, customer feedback and technology to create seamless customer experiences. The Product Manager represent the customer/user and has the primary responsibility for defining all product requirements and communicating those requirements to the user experience and technology delivery teams. The Product Manager manages the priority of those requirements to ensure that the highest amount of customer value is being delivered in the fastest time possible. The Product Manager uses data and analytics to analyze their business and prioritize their product backlog appropriately. They attend all business reviews, supplying product/feature results as necessary. They provide input into business cases when new products/features are being developed. In addition, the Product Manager will work closely with Training & Process or LOE, Operations, Finance, Supply Chain, Replenishment and Vendors and numerous other internal and external parties with the goal of clearly communicating their team's backlog and roadmap and ensuring the necessary support is available upon product delivery.
• Represents the customer needs and requirements to drive feature implementation and development with associated technology teams.
• Clearly defines and writes user stories and acceptance criteria.
• Reviews and approves large requirements (Epics) and smaller requirements (Stories) based on product/feature strategy.
• Accepts the stories as “done,” validating that the stories meet the acceptance criteria.
• Maintains a prioritized product backlog based on defined business value, aligning with Product Strategy and resource capacity.
• Provides UX/UI approval for the assigned product.
• Understands the “why” behind each Epic and Feature and works with the Sr. Manager, Product Management to understand the roadmap, supporting KPIs and are able to clearly communicate to their development teams.
• Uses analytics to monitor product KPIs and ensure success metrics are being met, identifies opportunities for testing and product enhancements based on results.
• Align efforts across product teams, prioritizing as necessary, and driving/facilitating execution to maintain focus and appropriate momentum.
• Build and leverage solid working relationships with business and product stakeholders, other Product Managers, user experience and technology teams to facilitate successful feature implementation.
• Participates in the team demo and retrospective.
• Provides input into — and helps construct — business case documentation.
• Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing, Engineering, Communications, Finance, or related field
• 3+ years experience in two or more of the following: project management, product management, business analysis, program management or product marketing
• 5+ years experience in product and/or experience management
• 2+ years experience strategy and/or digital product delivery experience in executing world-class digital product and/or experience
• 2+ years experience in translating business strategy into specific product features
• 1+ years experience in an agile software environment
• 1+ years experience in demonstrated delivery of business results
• Demonstrated experience working cross-functionally in a large organization
• Demonstrated experience working closely with senior leadership
• Demonstrated ability to translate data into quantifiable actions/deliverables
• Master's Degree in Business Administration or similar advanced degree
• Prior leadership with a top 25 omni-channel retailer
• CSPO Certification
• Demonstrated knowledge of inventory management and order fulfillment in a retail setting
Lowe’s Companies, Inc. (NYSE: LOW) is a FORTUNE® 50 home improvement company serving approximately 18 million customers a week in the United States and Canada. With fiscal year 2019 sales of $72.1 billion, Lowe’s and its related businesses operate or service more than 2,200 home improvement and hardware stores and employ approximately 300,000 associates. Based in Mooresville, N.C., Lowe’s supports its hometown Charlotte region and all communities it serves through programs focused on creating safe, affordable housing and helping to develop the next generation of skilled trade experts. For more information, visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Digital Product Manager - Global Logistics.
About Lowe’s in the Community:
As a FORTUNE® 50 home improvement company, Lowe’s is committed to creating safe, affordable housing and helping to develop the next generation of skilled trade experts through nonprofit partnerships. Across every community we serve, Lowe’s associates donate their time and expertise through the Lowe’s Heroes volunteer program. For the latest news, visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Digital Product Manager - Global Logistics or follow [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Digital Product Manager - Global Logistics on Twitter.