Partner Marketing Manager - Ecosystem and Consulting Partners (Remote)
GTreasury is looking for a Product Marketing Manager to lead the growth of our Ecosystem and Partner strategy. This experienced marketer will assess the needs of internal and external partners and deliver programs that drive new customer acquisition, partner integration adoption, partner satisfaction, and revenue.
The ideal candidate will be a go-getter with a demonstrated track record of gathering and translating client insights, competitive intelligence, and product features into unique, compelling stories. You will work directly with partners to grow joint marketing plans based on current market trends and competitors. You will also create presentations and run product training to partners as needed. This role is responsible for evaluating the marketing performance of partners and provide recommendations. Moreover, you will help maintain a positive and productive relationship with our partners.
More about the GTreasury Ecosystem: The product marketer will be responsible for developing positioning and go-to-market launch strategies for GTreasury's Ecosystem. The Ecosystem connects a growing number of digital solution partners that extend our capabilities and create workflows across fintech, payments, banking, market data, and ERP platforms that enhance Treasury Group's capabilities.
More about GTreasury Consulting Partners: This position will be responsible for driving awareness and enablement of the GTreasury platform at large consulting firms like Accenture, Deloitte, Ernst and Young, KPMG, and Price Waterhouse Coopers, as well as regional consulting firms.
This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to make a big impact, work in a fast-paced and collaborative environment, and win as a team to scale a growing business. The Partner Marketing Manager will report to the Director of Product Marketing.
- Act as the main interface between the partnership and marketing teams
- Work with partner managers to create quarterly partner plans that generate market awareness and drive opportunities with and through the channel
- Developing and directing the development of partner-focused content and collateral
- Develop joint marketing plans based on market trends and customer needs
- Offer strategic recommendations for existing and new partner opportunities. Communicate the value proposition of the products to internal teams and develop sales tools that support the selling process of products, including assistance with RFPs, building talk tracks, sales decks and more. Writing and editing skills are a must.
- Evaluate the performance of partner marketing programs and recommend improvements
- Report and analyze program performance and sales pipeline to ensure ROI for investments and efforts
- Produce partner related content in collaboration with GTreasury writers and agencies such as case studies and win wires to drive partner channel sales and awareness
- Identify, plan, and execute memorable in person event experiences that align to business goals and objectives
- Track leads generated from partner events
- Review and refine partner presence on website
- Maintain positive and productive relationships with key partners
- Create internal and partner sales enablement for joint solutions
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor's degree in business, sales, or marketing and at least three years Product Marketing or Partner Marketing experience with B2B SaaS companies; Treasury/Finance preferred
- Strong content writing skills
- A strong understanding of branding with excellent written and verbal communication skills and strong attention to detail
- Comfort with understanding and interpreting marketing performance reports and communicating their results
- A track-record of building measurable B2B programs and marketing communications efforts that deliver against bold business goals
- Proven writing and storytelling
- You can plan a project without missing a beat
- Intellectually curious and unafraid to get your hands dirty analyzing what's working and what's not
- You are highly motivated and are self-directed with a strong sense of purpose and urgency. Willing and able to make decisions with less than perfect information.
GTreasury is the leading innovator of integrated SaaS treasury and risk management solutions for the digital treasurer. With enterprise clients spanning North America, EMEA and APAC, GTreasury is headquartered in Buffalo Grove, IL, with offices in London, Sydney and Manila.
To learn more about GTreasury visit: [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Partner Marketing Manager - Ecosystem and Consulting Partners (Remote)
- Attention To Detail
- Competitive Intelligence
- Customer Acquisition