Logistics done differently.
Transport Topics ranked XPO Logistics #1 out of the top 50 logistics companies in North America, and Forbes named us one of America’s best employers. Are you ready to take your career to the next level? As the Site Manager, you will be responsible for maintaining a positive work environment, improving efficiencies and keeping our operations running smoothly. Become a part of our growing, dynamic team and we'll help you develop to a level that will exceed your expectations.
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance, disability and more.
What you’ll do on a typical day:
- Define requirements for the site
- Ensure the successful implementation of new strategies and initiatives
- Oversee and direct all departments and be accountable for overall facility performance
- Utilize Lean techniques, quality management processes and cost-control methodologies to achieve company goals and profit levels
- Implement programs and process improvements that ensure continued business growth and encourage long-term relationships with customers
- Develop and maintain a healthy and safe work environment
- Review performance expectations with leadership team
What you need to succeed at XPO:
At a minimum, you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 7 years of managerial/supervisory experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and with computerized scanner equipment
- Availability to work a flexible schedule as needed, including planned and unplanned overtime, which may include weekends
It’d be great if you also have:
- Master's degree
- Bilingual English/Spanish
- Experience in supply chain management in a distribution environment
- Lean, Six Sigma and Continuous Process Improvement knowledge and experience
- Experience in an AS9100 or ISO environment
- Strong problem-solving techniques and statistical analysis skills
- Ability to monitor and enforce safety measures and policies for all internal team members and external vendors; able to provide coaching for supervisors to ensure a safe work environment
- Proven negotiation and influencing skills
- Working knowledge of financial accounting and human resources practices
Be part of something big.
XPO provides cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the world's most successful companies, including Disney, Pepsi, L'Oréal, Toyota and many others. We’re the fastest-growing transportation company on the Fortune 500 list and we’re just getting started.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran or other protected status.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Customer Relationship Management
Provide Actionable Feedback