Sr. Procurement Analyst
Contract to Hire
We are looking for a seasoned Sr. Procurement Analyst to join our growing Global Procurement team to be responsible for managing the execution of strategic sourcing activities for the department. The successful candidate will work with various internal stakeholders to determine the needs for goods and services required to operate the company; identify specific sourcing and procurement strategies; identify and qualify sources of supply, create statements of work and RFXs, conduct bidding and negotiations, recommend an award strategy and finish with a solid contractual relationship between Our client and the selected source(s) of supply.
Develop, Manage, and Implement Strategic Sourcing Events
• Lead the development, drafting and approval of strategic sourcing plans for assigned commodities, in particular for indirect goods and services, including the development, review and approval of commodities assigned to direct reports.
• Understand the market dynamics for the good or service being procured, including major suppliers, key pricing trends, general news and development which could affect key decision-making.
• Work closely with internal customers (budget owners), outside suppliers and others to ensure that sourcing strategies are aligned with broader organizational goals.
• Be responsible for drafting comprehensive RFX documents, including both RFIs and RFPs, that correctly capture Our client’s requirements for service or products in high-quality statements of work.
• Issue RFX documents, track and manage the bidding process, including conducting bidder’s conferences, walk-throughs, and other activities as necessary to ensure suppliers are provided with adequate opportunity to fully understand our requirements.
• Assist with rationalizing our supplier base to ensure we have the optimal number of suppliers in each area to meet our needs, consistent with driving the total cost of ownership, ensuring business continuity and providing upside capacity for unexpected growth opportunities.
Negotiate and award contracts
• Partner with Procurement and Legal contracting process owners to assist with creation of an appropriate contractual relationship with selected providers including strong terms and conditions, statements of work (as noted above), and periodic evaluation programs.
Manage supplier performance
• Work with internal clients who utilize the supplier to conduct periodic performance reviews of key performance metrics that were agreed to in the contracting process.
• Manage performance issues, including documentation and resolution to ensure that Our client’s interests are protected.
• When supplier performance issues are present, work proactively with the supplier to identify causes and solutions to the issues, document those and ensure the supplier works to resolve each issue quickly and permanently.
• The successful candidate for this position will need demonstrated capacity in each of the following areas: Strategic Sourcing, utilizing best practice sourcing processes and strategies; Contract Negotiation; and Process Improvement.
• Minimum of 4-6 years relevant experience
• Must have demonstrated ability to manage multiple, high-complexity projects simultaneously
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Supply Chain Management, or related field, professional certification CPM, CPIM a plus.
• Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished as automated, written, and oral requests
• Ability to effectively communicate with internal clients, external partners and executive management and articulate complex ideas in an easy to understand manner.
• Good understanding IT Procurement – desktop hardware and software, maintenance and asset management, including strong understanding of IT related accounting principles.
• Familiarity with the use of procurement systems such as Microsoft Dynamics, Coupa, Zycus or similar.
• Proficient use of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and web-based ticket system such as Service Now, Remedy, or other.
• Excellent customer service skills, self-starter with ability to work independently or within a team, demonstrate strong interpersonal skills as evidenced by the ability to build support, loyalty, and commitment.
With Kelly, you’ll have direct connections to leading IT organizations in the best companies around
the globe—offering you the chance to work on some of today’s most intriguing, innovative and high-
visibility projects. In a field where change is the only constant, our connections and opportunities
will help you take your career exactly where you want to go. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™
companies, and more than 3,000 IT hiring managers turn to us each year to access the best talent:
people like you.
Last year we found 8,000 opportunities for IT professionals. Let us help advance your career
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit URL blocked - click to apply and connect with us on URL blocked - click to apply, URL blocked - click to apply and URL blocked - click to apply.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. URL blocked - click to apply