To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Franklin Township, NJ 08873
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Inside Sales Representative
Oticon USA • Franklin Township, NJ
Posted 12 days ago
Oticon, a leading global company in hearing healthcare is currently seeking an (Inside Sales Representative). The Inside Sales Representative responsibility is to develop new business opportunities and maintain current customer relationships through proactive phone contact management. This includes phone support on new leads and current customers. The Inside Sales Representative works with the Account Managers to determine the needs of the customers and the action plan to meet those needs.
- SHIFT HOURS 10:00 - 6:30
- Consults with customers to enhance business performance by providing consultative selling strategies.
- Partners with Account/Regional Managers to strategize on business development tactics to improve customer’s bottom line and partner with regional sales team to meet the sales projection of the region.
- Manages territory through proactive outbound phone calls to new, current and focus accounts promoting Oticon products and services to achieve individual and department sales objectives.
- Devises strategy for all co-op and equipment loan contracts and for promoting marketing activities and sales promotions.
- Primary internal support for customer in handling inquiries and qualifies prospects.
- Utilize CRM System daily to manage schedule, follow-ups, log all sales activities and track daily units. Responsible for maintaining and updating contact information in the CRM system.
- Manages customer relationships and strategic partnerships and provides professional and courteous customer support
- Occasional overnight travel required - Participates in sales related functions: such as the National Sales Meeting, Regional Sales Meetings, and the AAA convention.
- Participates in periodic sales conference calls.
- Responsible to meet daily sales requirements including sales calls and talk time as well as monthly and quarterly regional and tag team forecasts.
- May perform miscellaneous tasks/projects as directed by manager.
- Minimum of a BS/BA degree is required (preferably in business administration or other related field) OR 3+ years equivalent Sales/Account Management experience.
- Proven experience with building relationships within territory.
- Ability to sell products and services over the phone using a consultative approach.
- Proven ability to problem solve independently.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- Experience in medical device industry, preferred
Oticon is part of the Demant Group. Demant is a world-leading hearing healthcare group that for more than a century has played a vital part in developing innovative technologies and know-how to help improve people’s hearing and health. In every aspect, from hearing devices, hearing implants and diagnostic equipment to intelligent audio solutions and hearing care all over the world, Demant is active and engaged.
The Demant Group operates in a global market with companies in more than 30 countries, employs more than 14,500 staff and generates annual revenue of DKK 14 billion (approx. 2.1 billion USD). Our products are sold in more than 130 countries
Oticon INC is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.