To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Orlando, FL 32801
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Mid-level Electrical Engineer - Orlando
Tetra Tech • Orlando, FL
Posted 29 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Tetra Tech is currently seeking a Mid-level Electrical Engineer for our Orlando office. The successful candidate for the mid-level Electrical Engineering position will work under the supervision of the lead, and will perform electrical design for a variety
- Performing electrical power design for a variety of projects
- Preparing, reviewing, or modifying one-line diagrams, P&ID’s, controls, instrumentation, electrical floor plans, schedules, and detail sheets
- Incorporating design changes using AutoCAD and/or Revit
- Coordinating electrical equipment lists with mechanical and civil disciplines
- Preparing project-specific technical specifications using CSI and Spec intact standard
- Performing service load calculations and power systems analysis
- Meeting project schedules and preforming work within budgetary constraints
- Assisting in the preparation of status reports, basis-of-design descriptions, project manuals, responses to client comments, technical memorandums, and other project-related documentation
- Reviewing submittals and providing responses to Requests for Information
- Performing other duties as assigned
- 5 – 15 years of experience in electrical engineering and consulting or significant industrial or water/waste water design
- Registration as a Florida Professional Engineer (PE) is required
- Electrical Engineering degree
- Excellent technical writing and communication skills
- Good understanding of NEC and other regulations associated with electrical safety and construction
- Design of SCADA, controls and instrumentation for water/waste water or industrial processes
- Design of lighting and lighting control systems Power system modeling using software (e.g., SKM Power*Tools, ETAP)
- Design of substations and medium voltage distribution systems is a plus
- Experience with the design of several types of facilities (e.g., military facilities, pump stations and waste water treatment plants)
- Related experience in software application development related to Municipal and Industrial SCADA systems
- A valid driver’s license, good record which must be maintained
- Proficient with the use of AutoCAD and Revit
For more information on our company, please visit our website at www.tetratech.com. To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter on the Careers portion of our website at www.tetratech.com/careers.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Tetra Tech is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We invite resumes from all interested parties including women, minorities, veterans and persons with disabilities.
Tetra Tech is a VEVRAA federal contractor and we request priority referral of veterans for available positions.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability - No calls or agencies