To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Alpharetta, GA 30004
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Sr. A/P Specialist
LeasePlan USA • Alpharetta, GA
Posted 2 months ago
We are currently seeking a full-time Senior Accounts Payable Specialist to join our financial services team. This role will require you to work alongside other team members and be responsible for AP in a fast-paced environment involving high volume of invoices where attention to detail is essential. We are looking for someone who is a team player with a great attitude that takes initiative to meet deadlines and maintain relationships with our trade partners as well as co-workers.
- Clear understanding of full-cycle accounts payable process
- Accurate processing of invoices, including the review of invoices inputted by others
- Work closely with individuals at all levels of the Company to ensure timely and appropriate processing of invoices and payments and in accordance with Company policies and procedures
- Research and resolve discrepancies and issues related to invoices (including invoices on hold), payments, and credit memos
- Research and respond to vendor inquiries
- Update and maintenance of vendor master data
- Assist with implementing process improvements and efficiencies
- Manage annual 1099 reporting
- Interact with bank and cash management to insure timely execution of payments
- Reconcile vendor statements and identifies, researches and resolves vendor account discrepancies
- Responsible for preparing wire payment request to submit
- Ability to perform month-end accruals and reconciliations
- Recognize and researches questionable transactions as requested by other departments and prepare adjusting entry if necessary
- Assist with internal and external audits
- Associate’s Degree in Business related field preferred
- 5+ years of accounts payable experience
- Highly organized and detail-oriented individual with excellent computer skills, who’s able to manage many tasks and projects at once
- Results and goal-oriented mindset with an opportunistic eye towards process improvements
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Hands on experience in GL coding, posting invoices, data entry, and use of accounting software
- Must have high volume Accounts Payable experience
- Strong work ethic including sound judgement, outstanding interpersonal skills and ability to work independently
- Ability to take direction and work both independently and as part of a team