Ultimate Staffing in Nashua, NH, a business line of Roth Staffing Companies LP, one of the largest privately held staffing firms in the nation, is currently hiring! Our business client, a local PCB manufacturing group, is currently seeking an experienced QC Inspector to join their organization in the Nashua, NH area. This is a stable company with a nice work environment in a convenient location!
Job Title : QC Inspector - PCB
Hours/days: Monday through Friday - 7:30 AM to 4:00 PM - 40 hours per week
Pay Range: $18 - $20/hr based on overall experience
- PCB quality inspection for component and solder integrity of both SMT and through hole units.
- Works from specifications, drawings, process sheets, engineering change orders and written and verbal instruction to inspect components, sub-assemblies and assemblies against required quality standards.
- Utilizes various precision tools such as verniers, microscopes, gauges to perform inspections.
- Identifies and documents defects and calculates defect rates against specified control limits.
- Inspects and tests components, sub-assemblies and assemblies after rework, modifications or repairs to verify defects have been corrected and ensure continuity to drawings, prints, etc.
- Maintains required records in Data Base.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as required.
- Must be able to understand and work from engineering drawings and sketches and be able to follow exacting written as well as verbal work instructions
- IPC-610 Certification or recently expired cert is highly preferred
- 3 to 5 years minimum experience in quality inspection role in a manufacturing environment
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Must be able to follow written and verbal directions
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
IPC-610 Certification or recently expired cert is highly preferred
3 to 5 years minimum experience in quality inspection role in a manufacturing environment
Strong verbal and written communication
Must be able to follow written and verbal directions
Product Quality Assurance
Corrective And Preventive Action (Capa)
Quality Control System