To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Saint Paul, MN
- Oakdale Minnesota 261
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
MV Transportation • Saint Paul, MN
Posted 9 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Now Hiring DRIVERS
Drive into a GREAT CAREER - We want YOU to join our TEAM!
Experienced and Entry Level!
$$$ Paid Training $$$
MV Transportation is currently seeking safe, reliable Drivers to provide freedom of mobility for the elderly and disabled members within our community.
The Driver is responsible for safely operating a transit motor vehicle. The primary objective of the Driver is providing safe, reliable, and efficient public transportation to the residents of Washington County.
WALK IN APPLICANTS WELCOME
(On the Spot Interviews)
Monday through Friday: 7 am - 5:30 pm
Walk In Location Address: 7500 Hudson Blvd N. Suite 500, Oakdale, MN 55128
Questions?? Please call: 763-783-7846
Can't stop by?? Please apply online at careers.mvtransit.com
- Loading and unloading of passengers on vehicles.
- Transporting of passengers that are either senior citizens, or persons with disabilities.
- Four point securement of wheelchairs and scooters.
- Radio communication of transport details with dispatch.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Able to read a map and a strong knowledge of close surrounding area
- Possess excellent communication and decision-making skills.
- Excellent attendance record.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience working with people with disabilities.
- Computer experience a plus.
MV Transportation is committed to as policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. The information collected by this application is solely to determine suitability for employment, verify identity and maintain employment statistics on applicants.
Where permissible under applicable state and local law, applicants may be subject to a pre-employment drug test and background check after receiving a conditional offer of employment.